3.6

Now, the thing is, when you yell "Let's get a drink!" In a Frat house, everyone yells "AYE!" and cheer, trampling over you to get into the kitchen.

Me and Ashton looked at eachother and shrugged, deciding to follow them into the kitchen; more than likely to get a drink or see what else was in the house.

As I stepped into the kitchen, I notuced everyone was chanting some name along the lines of 'Zayla', and surrounding what I noticed was a girl, layed on her back on the kitchen counter that was now covered in broken glass, red cups and whatnot.

'Zayla' had, what I noticed was, some sort of alcoholic substance on her bare stomach, letting guys (and even girls) lick it off of her.

She didn't seem bothered in the slightest, if anything, she giggled at the sensation of when their tongues touched her stomach. She seemed to have gotten some sort of satisfaction from it; as if thinking oh my god, I know! I'll let people pour Vodka on my belly button and people can use their germ infested tongues to lick it off of me! Whoop, whoop, how funYeah, I didn't get some people.

I shrugged past a lot of people and found some beer cans in the fridge. I took one out, for me and Ashton to share (unless he'd get himself one), I made my way back over to where he stood near the doorway. I showed him the can and he nodded slightly and shrugged. I smirked and popped the can open, taking a gulp.

To be honest, it tasted like sweat and ashtrays. But if it were to get me a little more buzzed up and in the mood, it was worth it. After a couple more sips (where I'm sure I probably pulled the most disgusted faces), I handed the can over to Ashton where he took a sip too. He too pulled a bit of a funny face but he shrugged and drank a bit more.

I let my eyes wander around until they met the flashing lights of the living room. It was filled with people crowded together, dancing terribly along to the loud, house shaking techno music that the DJ blasted through his speakers. I also noticed that everyone was covered in what seemed to be glow-in-the-dark paint, bopping around. The whole room was being illuminated by that, the neon DJ stand and the flashing, colourfull lights. It also didn't take me long to notice that there was an Ultraviolet light atop of everyones wavering heads, lighting up things I don't think anyone wanted to see.

I zoned out for a minute, admiring how happy and carefree everyone seemed in that moment. Seeming like nothing else but the obnoxious music mattered then. I admired how they looked like they were having the time of their lives, even if they were only dancing around like lunatics covered in paint and sweat, they were having the best might night of their lives. I never really got to experience that at any party I went to,

But tonight I wanted to be in that crowd.

Grinning madly with excitement, I mindlessly grabbed for Ashton's hand until I finally found it and pulled him to the dance floor. He must have obviously got what I was trying to say, as he started shaking his head slightly, looking hesitant and worried about it all; as if he were deciding on joining me and mayne letting himself get too out of hand, or staying put and let me have all the fun by myself as he'd stand on the sides. But I'm not doing this alone.

"C'mon, Ash! It'll be fun, don't worry! Please!" I pouted. I saw him sigh and nod his head shakily, I grinned and dragged him over to where there were tons of cans of paint; all different colour yet all the same vibrant neon shade.

I felt myself starting to slightly buzz up in excitement from everyone elses energy, looking around at the paint and deciding which I'd use and what I'd paint.

"Let me paint on you!" Ashton yelled over the music. Well, there's my problems solved.

He grabbed my arm carefully, as if I'd pull away at any time, he dipped his pointer finger and middle finger into the bright green paint; drawing an Aztec sort of pattern on my arm. He continued different patterns in different colours, all up both of my arms. And then finally, he dipped his fingers into the orange and started painting on my face.

I didn't know what he drew on my face; but I trusted him enough to not draw a dick on my face atleast. So then I took the turn when he finished, grabbing his arms and drawing randomer things on his arms; random little squiggles, words, skulls, dots, designs all up both of his arms in all different colours. I then took it upon myself to draw a cat face on his own, in bright yellow and green. Purrty.

"What did you draw on my face?" He yelled, laughing afterwards.

"Nothing," I said innocently. "What did you draw on mine?"

"Nothing." He mocked. "Now, are we gonna go dance or what?"

I took one last sip of the beer before sighing happily. "Hell yeah."

_______________

For a boy, Ashton can dance pretty damn good if you asked me. He took complete control though, and I found I loved the dominance he owned.

"Damn, Irwin. You got some moves." I smirked, wrapping my arms around his neck, his hands on my waist.

"What can I say, gorgeous?" He smirked, leaning down and kissing me sweetly.

My heart melted at the nickname; gorgeous. I remember it being one of the first things he ever called me that time I saw him come out of his house when Michael told him to fuck off; oh how things change.

After a long while, we decided to take a break from dancing for a while. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out into the backyard, nodding his head slightly at the music.

I looked up and frowned slightly; seeing the sun starting to light up, the daytime overcoming us.

"We should probably go soon and continue this adventure elsewhere." He smirked, kissing my cheek as I was busy watching, amusedly, someone pass out a few feet in front of us onto the grass.

"Yeah, elsewhere." I smiled.

__________________________

Short shitty chapter but im in a short shitty mood aye

legit all day ive been so like...mad, sad and bitter and like; i nearly broke down like a gazillion times but oops what do

by the way, im gonna dye my hair light purple yay :3

K bye

And thanks for 400+ it kinda means a lot to me :)

-sierrah