0.2

After a much needed sleep in my brother's arms, it was morning time.

And morning time meant school.

Beep beep

There goes my alarm.

I rolled over and out of my brother's arms, rubbing my eyes as the morning light hit my eyes like a brick.

"Turn off the goddamn alarm." Michael said, his voice raspy.

"I'm coming, geez." I mumbled. I reached over and tried turning it off, although the button wouldn't do.

After almost a minute of recklessly fumbling around with it, my brother reached over and practically threw it off the bedside table, pieces shattered everywhere.

"Michael!" I yelled, irritated.

"It was broken anyway." He sighed.

"You owe me a new one." I huffed, getting out of bed.

"Sure." He mumbled.

"Well, in case you haven't noticed yet, we have school." I said, throwing a pillow at his head.

"Yeah, yeah." He snapped. "I noticed."

He then finally swung his legs over the edge of my bed. He stretched and then started making his way over to the door.

"Thank you..." I finally mumbled.

"For what?" He asked, facing me as he was already a foot out the door.

"For helping me last night." I sighed. Hating being nice to my own pain in the ass of a brother.

"Oh..." He said. "No problem."

And with that, he walked out, closing the door behind him.

~

"You remember the rules right?" Michael grumbled to me as I hopped out his car.

"No talking to you, no acknowledging that you're my brother, no eye contact, no hanging out with your friends." I sighed.

"Exactly." He snapped before walking off.

I nodded to myself and took a deep breath, preparing myself for another day of torture.

I tightened my grasp on my backpack before walking into the school, more than likely looking like an emotionless zombie.

"Oh my god, it's the slut."

"Whore!"

"Skank."

"Slut!"

I rolled my eyes and sighed. Normally, I would have been crying. But lately, I've been so used to all of the comments, I've been so done with tears I just move on...because I know for a fact that I was the only one, besides Michael and his girlfriend Caitlin, who knew the whole story.

"Hey Sky."

I looked up and saw Caitlin. She smiled sadly at me before engulfing me in a hug. Sure, she was a year older than me, just like Michael, but she was my only friend. She was insanely pretty and sweet and cool, sometimes I question myself how Michael could get with a girl like her.

"Hey Cat." I mumbled into her shoulder. She finally stepped back from me, stroking a bit of my blonde hair before sighing.

"Look, if Michael sees me with you, he'd kill me. But I just wanted to give you this." She smiled and then I felt her shove something into my hand.

I looked down and saw a gold heart necklace.

"C-Caitlin...isn't this the necklace that-?"

"That Michael gave me? Yes. It is." She smiled. "He told me to give it to you. Read the other side of the heart."

I looked back down at it and twirled it around in my hand, seeing words engraved on it.

Stay Strong Precious x

-MGC

"What-?"

"He engraved that on it a week ago. Just for you." She smiled.

I smiled too, looking down at it. Before my smile faded slightly, knowing Caitlin probably told him to do it.

"Look, Skyla..." She said, hesitantly. "He does care about you. A lot. He loves you, he's actually really worried about you. He's your big brother. And he'll always be protective over his little sister no matter what. Yeah, at these times, he's putting his reputation before you...but he's just confused. He's worried, don't get me wrong. And I know for a fact that he loves you so much and he's so proud of how strong you've been through everything."

"Thank you, Caitlin." I smiled meaningfully.

"Thank him..." She smiled. "If it wasn't for him...who knows what Jason would have done by now."

The hairs on the back of my neck stood up at the mention of that name, and so did my skin shiver.

"Caitlin!"

We looked up and I saw Michael stood a few feet away with his two best friends, Luke and Calum.

Caitlin sent me a sad smile before walking over to him.

"Hey slut." Calum sneered at me.

I saw a look of pain wash over Michael's face, but he didn't say anything.

"Yeah, how about I pass you my number and you can hit me up with some nudes aye?" Luke smirked, causing Calum to snicker.

"Oh wait," Calum laughed. "They're already on the internet!"

"Stop..." I begged.

"I'll admit babe, you got some nice tits." Luke snickered. Nudging Calum who backed him up and snickered too.

"Enough." Caitlin spoke up.

"Babe..." Michael mumbled.

"No! No more discrimination to anybody!" She spat.

"Jesus fucking Christ, calm your shit." Calum mumbled.

"Fuck you, Hood. And you, Hemmings." She spat before storming off.

"Nice one, bitch." Luke spat at me.

"My name's not fucking 'bitch' so get your shit together alright? My name is fucking Skyla." I huffed before walking away, towards homeroom.

________________________

Ffs Lucas stfu

Okay, so Caitlin is my friend go follow her on Twitter @CaitlinWallac10 k? She's amazing, enough said

And btw Sky is also my friend and I think I told you that though, oh well, her Wattpad is @skylasauce aND HOPEFULLY SHE'S MAKING ME A FANFIC WITH LUKE.

*cough cough* ily boo

ANYWAYS VOTE AND READ AND SHARE AND WHATEVER K? TY

-Sierrah