Anya bites her lip to hide that huge grin on her face and nods in Patty's direction, signaling her to do what Kyun told her.

"Ready?"

Still smiling like a teenager before prom, she nods. "Yeah!"

"Have fun, you two!" Lydia giggles and the rest of her team joins, as Kyun pulls Anya out of the room.

"Are you really gonna bring me to that event or do you have other plans?" She moves a little closer to Kyun as they enter the hotel's parking garage.

The demon smirks, amused. "I'm really gonna bring you there!" he replies. "I don't need to squeeze you or myself into ridiculous outfits to abduct you. You're already mine!"

The word "mine" sounds less threatening and more flattering the more often he says it. Anya gulps heavily as she feels her heart rate increasing.

"I like to spoil what's mine, remember? And I know you're into fast cars." He pulls out the keys and Anya gasps and jerks to a halt when the headlights of a pitch-black Audi R8 light up.

"Oh my god, he's beautiful!"

She has no idea how he knows about her weakness for cars. Liking fast cars is such a cliched thing, that she doesn't brag about it. But she just can't help it; the way the adrenaline pumps through her veins when she's sitting in one is almost as good as an orgasm.

"Keep yourself alive, please!" he suddenly says and puts the key into her hand. Her head snaps up to look at him.

"You mean I get to drive him?"

Kyun laughs. "Of course! I didn't buy an Audi for you to be the passenger princess!"

Like a pro, Anya maneuvers the Audi through the streets of San Francisco. It's not the first time she's driven a car like this, of course not. She doesn't own a sports car, doesn't quite have a use for it since she loves to get wasted and rarely drives. Her parents taught her to stay humble. Having money doesn't mean buying everything, even things she doesn't have a need for. And Anya knows if she owned one, the thrill and adrenaline rushes would quickly pass, and she would appreciate drives like this less.

She loves the way the citylights merge into one huge orange stream as she speeds down the streets. Unfortunately, her huge-ass dress limits her movements, but as long as her foot reaches the gas-pedal and her hands the steering wheel, she's fine. The steep streets make driving even more dangerous and Anya loves every second of it! Loves the way her heart races in her chest and the pure happiness rushing through her body.

"It's the first time I'm in the car with someone else and they don't freak out with me as a driver!" Anya says in a loud voice over the thunderous sound of the engine.

Kyun throws his head back, laughing. "It definitely helps that I'm already dead. Your driving style is...interesting!"

Anya can't help but laugh as well. She steps harder on the gas pedal and her laughter turns into a squeal that howls in unison with the v10 engine as the G-force of the acceleration pushes her back into her seat.

Okay, this is even better than orgasm.

She feels Kyun's eyes on her and glances at him before focusing on the road again.

"What?"

"Nothing!" Kyun laughs. "It's just nice seeing you like this!"

The closer they get to the venue, the busier the streets get and Anya sighs deeply, so sad this joyride is already over.

She wonders if things will go well tonight. If Kyun will have fun, if he will behave. How people will react seeing them together...

"You do know that after tonight the dating rumors will only get worse, right?"