Chapter 10-Our Final Revenge

Comenzar desde el principio

"You were so hot tonight." Silas compliments

"You were sexy tasing her like that." I say climbing into his lap.

"Now let's get this blood off you." Silas says picking me up and carrying me to the bathroom.

we had a hot shower and put our clothes in the dirty clothes pile and we layed in bed together naked.

We were just cuddling together naked,we both fell asleep smiling knowing that our job was done this summer was going to the best summer ever.

The next day

"Baby do you want to come meet my mum and brother this summer?" I ask the boy next to me in bed.

"Are you sure you're ready to tell them about us?" Silas questioned playing with my hair.

"Yea,my mom kinda figured it out on her own and said that you come come with us to our house if you like." I smile

"Sure I'll come with you,I'll call my parents really quick and I'll start packing." the brunette said softly.

I smiled in response and he got up and slipped on a pair of boxers before grabbing his phone.

I sat and stared at the ceiling thinking about any and everything.

I'm gonna go to college after summer,what about me and Silas how are we gonna work out,I sigh and get out of bed walk to the bathroom and run a shower.

I let the warm water take over me as I close my eyes,I see Alex smiling at me.

"Thank you Atlas for avenging me and now you can let go of your anger."I heard Alex say softly her words ringing in my ears and bring me peace.

I've done my job now it's time to enjoy my life. I think to myself smiling at the wave of peace and content that waved over me.

Timeskip 6 years later

Atlas pov

I became an accountant and Silas is studied to be a business manager.

We had two daughters both 1 year apart from each other, Aurora,who is the oldest and Cody our youngest.

Silas and I got married at 23 and had Aurora at 24 and Cody at 25.

My mom had bought a house for us that was close to home in Chicago but Silas suggested we live in California since it's safer there and we did end up moving to California.

Silas was feeding Cody while I was trying to get Aurora dressed to go see the guys,we hadn't seen them since Cody was born and Kade has been begging to see them.

"AURORA LEILA NOX COME HERE AND PUT YOUR SHOES ON!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs as I watched Aurora toddle across the hallway.

"Atlas Babe don't yell at her she doesn't respond to that." Silas says rocking Cody to sleep.

"Fine I'll take Cody and you get Aurora ready." I say and he nods handing me a sleeping Cody.

"Aurora darling come downstairs to daddy please." Silas said calmly and Aurora came downstairs jumping into Silas' arms.

"Good now you have to put on your shoes sk you can go see your uncles and cousin kai." Silas said softly.

"Otay daddy." Aurora said with a smile.

Silas put her down and she ran to get her shoes from the door.

I got Cody changed and we headed off to the park to go meet up with the guys.

once we got there Aurora immediately ran up to kai and hugged him tightly.

" Kai kai you're hwere!" Aurora yelled. She has a lisp but the doctor said that it should go with age.

"Rory you've gotten so big." kai said lifting Aurora in the air.

Kade and Ashton walked with Damian and his son,Runo.

Damian had gotten married to Sofia, a girl he met in college.

Kade and Ashton were still dating but never got married because they said they didn't need a peice of paper defining their love.

"RUNO!" Aurora yelled as The guys git closer to kai,kai was 12 now and he was almost as tall as Kade.

We let Runo and Aurora play and kai watched them closely,while we caught up.

Silas was holding Cody who was now awake and babbling.

" How's everything going with you guys?" Silas questioned the guys sitting in front of us.

"Nothing much other than Runo beating up kids at daycare." Damian states tiredly.

"Kade and I were thinking of going on vacation to the mountings for the winter."Ashton says with a smile. Ashton had really come out of his shell and talked alot more than when we were teens.

"That's nice,Rory has been sleeping in her own bed for two months now." I say proudly.

"That's nice, how has Cody been doing?" Kade Questions  happily.

"She's fine,she doesn't do much other than eat,sleep,cry sometimes and babble a bit." Silas says letting Cody teeth on his finger.

"Cool,Sofia's going out of town for a conference so it'll just be me and Runo for a week." Damian sighs.

The kids come back panting and exhausted from playing, I hand Aurora her bottle and she chugged her water while Damian gave Runo his water bottle.

The two soon ran off to go play again.

Life has been good but I just hope that my kids will grow up to not have anything to worry about like how I did.

Living in gang territory,Hearing shootouts so often,luckily my mom got a job as a realtor and was able to move us to a safer spot of Chicago.

_____________________________
That's the end of this chapter folks,how did we like the torture for Rebecca,now I'm thinking of making a sequel for the kids and kai when they grow up a bit,let me know if that's what you want . Stay pretty☆

1576 words

thx of reading♡