𝐢𝐢: 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

AURILENA STERLE:

AURILENA STERLE:

* ˚ ✦

Aurilena, Lucien, and Tamlin all sat around the table by the time Alis returned Feyre to the dining room. Their plates of food were gone, but they still drank from their golden goblets. Aurilena was on her fourth glass of wine, as well as Lucien. Tonight, like every night, they were seeing who could drink the most without getting sick. The winner would get whatever prize they wanted and that was a valuable thing. Especially when it came to the two of them.

It was apparent that Feyre was clearly starving by the way she looked at the remaining food and Aurilena felt bad for her. Not everyone had the wealth that they did and from what Tamlin had told her about the mortal girl, she did not.

Aurilena gave Feyre a soft smile, her court training shining through, as she rose to give a slight bow of respect before sitting back down. She was going to say something, but Tamlin beat her to the punch.

"Before you ask again: the food is safe for you to eat." He said, pointing to the chair at the other end of the table. When Feyre did not move, he sighed sharply. "What do you want, then?" Aurilena raised her hand up to him slightly, giving him a silent gesture to calm down, but he ignored her as always.

"I told you so, Tamlin." Lucien said in a teasing tone, flicked a glance towards the High Lord of Spring. "Your skills with females have definitely become rusty in recent decades." Tamlin glowered at his words, shifting in his seat.

Feyre studied them warily, burning her eyes into their heads as she thought cauldron knows what about them. She was probably wondering how old all of them were, more than likely thinking they were ancient. Unfortunately, they were not. Aurilena and Lucien were relatively young in the grand scheme of things and so was Tamlin. There were other High Fae who were much older than they were, although you couldn't know it with the way some of them behaved.

"Well," Lucien said, his eyes fixed on Feyre. "You don't look half as bad now. A relief, I suppose, since you're to live with us. Though the tunic isn't as pretty as a dress." Aurilena kicked him under the table, making him snapped his head to her to glare at her before kicking him back, making her kick him back and him kick her back and again and again...

"Quit." Tamlin scolded, making the two of them pull their feet away from each other. Lucien gave her a soft wink as a sign of good faith and she returned it with a smile. This was how things usually went between the two of them, they would fight like dogs and make up in a few minutes.

"I'd prefer not to wear that dress." Feyre said, making Lucien turn his attention back to the mortal girl he despised.

"And why not?" Lucien crooned, once again acting like a prick.