2

"Ms. Walker wants you to perform for our school again?" Asked Brooke in disbelief as Melody blushed slightly. "Yes, I still don't understand why I have these talents that I have, Miss Rogers." She replied, her green plaid skirt swishing side to side. Paired with her skirt, she wore a crisply ironed white blouse, a black vest with silver buttons, a black tie, white knee-high socks, and black Mary-janes. Her hair was in a half braid hairstyle with a sparkly silver butterfly hair-clip pinning her left side of her bangs back.

She walked to the auditorium as she unzips her backpack, taking Slappy out of it and placing him on top of her bag. "Well, if I'm going to sing, I'll need to practice." She said, petting his head and going to the stage, smiling as her muscles relax and closed her eyes, letting the music fill her mind. (A/n: start music)

"Think of me, think of me fondly when we said goodbye.. Remember me once in a while, please promise me you'll try~ when you find that once again you long to take your heart back and be free! If you ever a moment, spare a thought for me..~"

She started dancing as her movements were like fluid, her voice deep yet sweet, like silk caressing the bare skin. The living dummy on her backpack was entranced by her voice and movements.. her locket underneath her vest began to shine as a mirror started glowing. She knew she didn't look like her mother nor her father, since Roselle has light brown hair and brown eyes while Raoul has blonde hair and blue eyes. So.. who was she?

"We never said our love was evergreen, or as unchanging as the sea~ but if you can still remember, stop and think of me..~ think of all the things we've shared and seen, don't think about the way things might have been~ think of me, think of me waking silent and resigned..~ Imagine me trying too hard to put you from my mind~ Recall those days, look back on all those times, think of the things we'll never do..~ there will never be a day when I won't think of you...~!"

Then, three spirits rose up from the mirror. The first one turned into the shape of a beautiful woman. She has long hair that was golden bronze, fair skin with a few third-degree burn marks, viridian orbs with flecks of gold and sapphire that were empty, and she wore a torn white dress with bits of gold, a mask with blue spiral patterns on the lips and lids, white flats with a single pearl, a white pearl necklace and earrings and a wedding band. This was the spirit of Iris.

The second one turned into Esmeralda's spirit. Even in life she was very beautiful. Long blonde hair that was burned at the ends, brown eyes which were also empty, tan skin with a gunshot wound in her chest, a white dress but with blue bits, white heels with a green emerald shaped like a snake for straps, a ruby necklace which was stained with blood and a wedding band. This was the spirit of the soprano.

The final spirit was the ghost of the phantom that haunted the auditorium back then. Melody's father/uncle killed him because he thought he had Roselle.. when they died, their souls were trapped in that damned mirror for so long, not being able to see their beautiful baby girl.. "Can it be? Can it be Melody?" Esmeralda whispered, her eyes shining with tears.. their daughter had grown beautifully.. "bravo! That's my girl!" The soprano called out, proud of her baby girl. She knew she wasn't able to be heard, but she could at least try..

"long ago, it seems so long ago, how young she was.. she may not remember us, but we remember her.." the phantom whispered, wiping a tear from his eye, knowing that his daughter didn't have the memory of the fire that killed Iris because before their wife succumbed to her injuries, she managed to get her daughter and bring her to Roselle in the nick of time..

"Flowers fade, the fruits of summer fade, they have their seasons so do we.. But please promise me that sometimes you will think - - - - Of me~!"

The phantom, Iris and Esmeralda were clapping their daughter's applause, proud of their little girl for turning out similar to them. She opened her eyes and smiled, touching the locket she kept with her. "Heh.. now I know what I'm going to sing for the competition." She said, her viridian orbs sparkling like jewels. Looking at her doll, she noticed his jaw dropped as she walked to him. "Your going to catch flies if you keep your mouth open like that, dear~" she added, closing the bottom half of his face and placing him in her backpack.