Only a Child

Rose's POV:

I open my eyes, and all I see is a beautiful gold ceiling.

My mouth falls open into an "Oh" shape, and while still staring at the ceiling, I stand up on the bed.

I start twirling around, making my vision filled with a golden haze. I fall on the bed, dizzy and smiling.

As I look around, my smile falls when I realize three people are watching me. One was the beautiful lady I had seen before, another was the bold sad guy, and the last was a much older man. He looked stern yet looked at me with pity.

Older man:

My mind flashed back to the time when I was with Mister

My mind flashed back to the time when I was with Mister. He would stare at me a couple of times, and once I got up, he would yell at me because I was late to make breakfast.

I curl into a ball and meekly say, "I am sorry. I will make breakfast. I didn't mean to sleep in" By this time, I am crying, "Please don't hurt me" I am rocking back and forth. Waiting for the blow.

My eyes were shut, so I did not see the beautiful lady come and put her hand on my shoulder until I felt it. And I flinched a bit and then opened my eyes, startled.

"Darling, nobody is gonna hurt you. I promise. " she says with the most beautiful voice I have ever heard.

"Why?" I ask, really confused. The only people that don't hurt me are my brothers, dad, bodyguards, and stuffies.

The beautiful lady looks at me with sadness. " Because I have no reason to hurt you, and plus, you are only a child."

Without thinking, I reach out to feel her hair, but before I touch her, I pause and look into her eyes for permission. She silently nods, and I reach out to feel it. The softest hair in the world was between my figures, and I felt so happy to touch her beautiful hair finally.

"I like your hair and your voice," I say timidly, drawing back my hand, afraid that I might mess it up if I continue touching it.

"Darling, what's your name?" The beautiful lady asks.

"Lisa Magnolia Stephens," I say flawlessly, lying as Damon had taught me.

"Lisa? That's a nice name. My name is Novaya," She says, believing my lie.

I smile at her like her name. But if she lied to me about her name, I don't like it.

I tilt my head a bit and remember how I got here.

"Where is my dad?" I ask curiously. The stern old man tilts his head and then comes forward a bit.

"Who is your father?" He asks weirdly. It was hard to understand him because he said it so weirdly.

"Um, he is tall, old, fun, and nice, and he looks nothing like you because he has a beard," I say with certainty.

A small smirk comes up on the guy's face as he runs a hand over his mouth.

"I mean, what is your father's name?" He asks weirdly again.

"Why do you talk like that?" I ask, tilting my head. The bold guy snickers a bit but keeps a straight face.

"We don't like the English language, Lisa," Novaya says, smiling.

"You guys are pretty but weird," I say. Why would they not like the English language?

"Would you like something to eat, Lisa?" Novaya asks. I enthusiastically nod.

Damon's POV:

Dad has taken Rose out to get something to eat. All of us boys were hanging around chilling, except me. I was trying to file some of the family business papers.

Beeep Beppp BEPPPP

An Alarm goes off throughout the house. I bolt up and run towards the stairs skipping steps as I glide over them.

"MATT, LUKE, GET THE GUNS. ACE, ADAM, GO INTO THE VAULT." I yell, panicked. The meaning of the alarm is one thing. Dad was in danger, and if Dad was in danger right now, so was my sister Rose.

My mind raced a million seconds trying to figure out who in their right mind had attacked Dad. I was trying to come up with anyone while searching on my phone to find Dad's location.

"DAMON, I GOT THE SQUAD. LET'S GO" Matt yells, panicking because of Rose.

Yes, we are all scared for our dad, but he can take care of himself better than Rose can.

Luke's POV:

I jump inside the car with a whole squad of our guys behind me. Matt and Damon are also in the car. I pressed on the gas, and my car skidded a bit before zooming off toward the direction that Dad's car's tracker was leading us.

"Matt, check Rose's bracelet tracker. Is she by the car?" Damon asks Matt, who is in the back seat.

"She is, but it looks like she is moving away from the car?" Matt answers, panicking.

"Fuck, she is either getting away from them or being taken. " I say, gripping the steering wheel tightly.

After what felt like two hours but was really. 5 minutes. We skid to a stop.

I jump out of the car, pulling my gun from my holster. Before I can even do anything, I almost fall at the sight I see.

Matt's POV:

NO no no

In Front of me is Dad's flipped car, smoke coming out of the car. Bullets everywhere, no sign of Rose, no sign of Dad. And no sign of anyone else.

I put my gun down and race over to the car. Damon and Luke followed me closely. Once I reached the car, I checked inside, to my relief and grief. I saw no one. I am relieved She is not in there because she would be dead. To my grief because I can not find her.

I run a hand through my hair in frustration. I pull out my phone to check her location.

"Matt, where is she?" Damon asks with a voice of pure rage. I glare over at him and then return my eyes back to my phone, trying to get it to work.

"Luke, why tf is it not working?" I almost yell with frustration, almost throwing my phone.

"WHY TF WOULD I KNOW?" Luke yells at me, then goes back to giving orders to the squad.

I sigh and run my hand through my hair again. They better not have hurt her. She is only a child.

Where are you, Rose?

Thoughts???

Please let me know what you think of this chapter.

Also, what do you think will happen to Rose or Robert?