Pink Crayons.

Dad's POV;

I have been really busy, some stupid gangs thought I wasn't fit to be in charge of the Italian mafia.  I was supposed to spend this morning with my princess, stupid stupid people. I sigh it was almost evening and then I could go home. My phone ringed and Luke's picture showed up.

D=Dad,  L=Luke.

D- Hello Luke what is it? Is Rose doing ok?

L- Hi dad umm well you see well Rose is fine but like well you might have to stop at the store to pick up some cleaning supplies.

D- Ok but why? 

L- Well you will have to see for yourself I am going to videotape Damon and Matt's reactions. Bye love you.

Luke hang up.

Luke said that so quick that I barely caught it and he actually hangs up on me. Wow. 

Damon's POV;

Man, it was a really hard day stupid gangs and their thoughts, I scoff they shouldn't be allowed to even think. I open the door to the house and I don't see anybody they must be in the movie room or something. I walk up to my room maybe I can get a quick nap before dinner. I open my door and what I see next makes me drop everything I have. 

WHAT ON EARTH????!!!!!!

WHO ON EARTH DID THIS TO MY ROOM???!?!!!!!?!??!?!

I stormed out of the room down the stairs and slammed the door open to the Movie room and I saw the twins, Luke, and Rose. And just when I was about to ask who destroyed my room. We all heard I bedroom door slam so hard that the whole house shook. pounding footsteps ran down the stairs then stop right next to me. I looked at Matt and he looked even madder than I am, I mean don't get me wrong I am furious but I think Matt is on a whole different level.

WHO ON IN THE WORLD DESTROYED MY ROOM?????? Matt asked so loud that everybody flinched. I was expecting the twins to confess that they did it but to our surprise, Rose started crying, a lot.  Confusion crossed Matt's and My face why is she crying?  

"I-I t-thought you w-would like i-it" Rose says between sobs. Matt's Face imeditly softened and he literly ran to Rose a rocked her in his arms, I wasn't so soft, but I also wasn't as mad since she thought we wanted it.  The twins looked confused as hell and then they both jumped up to see what the distracion is. Five minutes later.

"ROSE!!!!" we heard the twins yell. then the stampied of their feet running down the stairs. 

"Oh come on Rose our rooms too??" the twins said looking sad the she got to their rooms. We all looked at Luke as his face looked he was about to bust out laughing.

"Wait Rose you left his room Alone?" Ace ask. 

"OF course she did I am her fav.. " Luke started to say before Rose cut him off.

"No I r-redecorated all of your r-rooms" Rose said as Lukes face turned into one of horrar. And the next moment Luke is coming down the stairs looking upset. Before we could confront Rose about it the door swag open.

"I AM HOME" dad yelled and the next moment Rose too off toward dad and we all huffed and followed her. although they were all upset the their walls in their rooms are covered in pink crayon they were not really upset. If it was the twins that would have been a different story. 

THoughts????

This was a shorter chapter because I woke up really late then got a lot of stuff to clean.  So yeah sorry about that. I promise the tomorrow will be a longer chapter and it will have some action. 

Please leave comments!!!!!!