Regret and Sorrow

Rose's POV;

After dinner, everyone made sure I was ok and kissed me goodnight. Everybody except Matt. Dad was tucking me in.

"Dad why is Matt so upset? all I did was make him more pretty. " I ask dad as small sniffles are coming from me. 

Dad looks at me and sighs.

" He is just being a mean person at the moment bc you hurt his manliness." dad responds. 

I tilt my head I hurt his manliness what on earth is that? I look down and fiddle with my figures, I was upset at myself for hurting his manliness. dad tilted my chin up and looked at me with soft eyes. 

" Don't worry about it Rose he will talk to you tomorrow I will make sure of it," Dad said with a glint of anger in his eyes. I wonder why?

Dad left the room saying goodnight while I turned around and snuggled all of the friends up at once. I closed my eyes hoping tomorrow will be a nice 

Robert's POV;

After closing the door to Rose's room and sharply turned toward Matt's room. 

Right as I reached his room and tried to take deep breaths so that I would not murder my son. Although he deserves it after what he did to Rose. 

Right as my hand reached for the door it opened and there stood a very anger Matt with extremely anger Damon, Luke, Adem, and Ace.  and by the looks of it, they already gave him a good talking to. but I was not finished. 

I raised my figure and put it on Matt's chest and pushed him back into his room making sure to close the door so that I don't wake Rose up with all of the yellings that are about to break loose.

"What?" Matt asked with a tone of annoyance laced in one word. I raised my eyebrow and took a deep breath.

"What?!! is that all you have to say?? Your little sister who we just recently got back tried to be nice to you. And yet all you could do WAS YELL AT HER AND THEN GIVE HER THE STUPID DAMM SILENT TREATMENT!!!!!! AND THEN ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS WHAT!!???!?  DON'T YOU LOVE YOUR SISTER!???" I yell at my second oldest with so much anger.

Matt looked at me with regret in his eyes. he lowered his head and then the next thing was defiantly not what I expected. I expected him to yell back at me with just as much force but instead, a small tear rolled down his face and dropped to the floor. I don't think any of the sons were thinking this would happen either because they all even Damon had a shocked face on.

"I do love my sister. I just overreacted and I feel really stupid about it ok! I know I did wrong and I am so sorry."  Matt said while trying to keep the dam at bay. He walked right past me and opened up his door and walk to Rose's room while his head hung low. we all watch as he opened her door then closed it leaving us all in shock in the hallway.

"Wow, I did not expect that to happen." Luke voices all of our exact thoughts. We all nod and still in shock, we all head to our bedrooms to think and hopefully sleep. 

Matt's POV;

I open Rose's door and close it behind me as I walk toward her bed.

" Rose?" I call out softly not wanting to wake her up if she was sleeping. She doesn't respond. I get on my knees in front of her bed and look at her beautiful peaceful sleeping face. I can still see tear marks on her cheeks. I sigh knowing it was my fault she cried herself to sleep. I rest my head against the bedside and decide that I probably won't be able to tell her sorry when she is awake.

"Rose, I am so sorry for how I acted it was unacceptable and stupid. I really have no idea why you put glitter on me and that was no excuse for me to act out like that. I hope you will forgive me." I say barely being Successful in keeping tears at bay. I climb onto her bed hug her and kiss her forehead. 

"Forgive me Rose" I whisper and then fall asleep hugging my sister. Both of our cheeks were marked with dry tears.

I am soooooooo sorry that it took me billions of months to write another chapter. I have been busy with school and family drama. I hope you all can forgive me.  

Thoughts on the chapter??????

Please leave comments!!!! The only reason I was able to write another chapter was because of the 800 comments that I got. Thank you!!!!

I will try to write at least a chapter a week.