Beautiful Lady

Rose's POV:

Huge breaths are coming from me quickly, and I feel like my chest is on fire. I run and run. I keep looking back to ensure they are not following me, but I can hear or see them every time I look back. 

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I yell back at them as large tears start rolling down my cheek. 

"JUST COME HERE, GIRL!" they yell back. 

I look back once more to see how far away they are, but I run straight into something metal. I do not waste a second before I jump back up and look at the obstacle in my path. 

A Huge black gate is standing in front of me, not caring for what is inside. I run around the gate, trying to find a way. Finally, my eyes spot an opening in the gate. Quickly looking back, I see they are right on my tail now since I took a minute to see what the gate was. 

I sprint full force inside the gate heading towards the house, not caring to look around. I could still hear my heart beating inside my ears. I reach A large white door and don't even knock. I run straight into the house. I pause inside the house to find a place to hide before I can so much as move a muscle. I hear screams from behind me. 

I panicked, and a small scream sounded from me as I raced towards the only thing that I could hide behind...............a couch. 

The couch was in a corner, so it was the perfect hiding position. I crawled behind the couch and slapped my hand over my mouth, trying to stop my fast breathing from being too loud. 

A long time passed as I listened and did not make a sound. I could not hear anything besides some muffled talking. I slowly removed my hand and, ever so slowly, started to stand up just enough so I could see. I peek over the top of the couch and see THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN THE WORLD. I mean, she was so much prettier than Stacy by far. Matt should marry her. 

Her beautiful brown skin was so stunning, her red lips were even more stunning, her hair was a beautiful mess, and her eye color, from where I could see, was a darker color. And she had this cool metal thing in her nose. She looked like one of those ladies in the magazine Adem, and Ace showed me. 

Beautiful lady:

I looked down at her feet, and the two guys running at me were sleeping on the ground. What a weird time to sleep!

The Beautiful Lady was talking to this Big Dude with no hair. I felt sad for him bc all he had was a shiny head. Maybe I could give him some of my hair?

They both were talking fast, and I had no clue what they were saying. I was getting tired, so I put my arms on top of the couch and rested my chin on my crossed arms, and watched the Beautiful Lady. 

My eyes were slowly drooping, and I couldn't keep them open. I took my figures and tried to pull them open, but I couldn't. A large yawn escaped my mouth, and my eyes could not stay open, and I felt someone lift me. I wonder who? Matt? Damon? Dad? Someone else? I felt too tired to look and cuddled more into their gentle arms. 

The Mansions Rose ran into:

HEY, thoughts????

Sorry for the short chapter. I had major writer's block and just found out what I want to do with the rest of the story, so hopefully, I will be writing that shortly. 

It's a short chapter because the battery on my MacBook was dying, so I had to cut it short before it made no sense. 

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS. They are the only reason I continue.