06

Just like Kanna said, she will come back before MiHee wake up. With some plastic on her hand, she walk her way toward MiHee's room and get inside. The women still sleeping peacefully on the bed while her body covered up with the blanket. The air conditioner is turning on now making the room much more colder.

Kanna went toward MiHee and sit on the bed while staring at MiHee's face. She bend down a little and kiss the women's cheek softly. Kiss it, again and again and again. Until the MiHee start to move and groaning softly. "Nghh..."

Kanna couldn't help but to smirk as she saw her reaction. She keep kissing the women face over and over.

"Nghh.. don't bother me...! I'm sleeping..~" She said with her annoying yet sounds cute. "But you have to, you need to eat baby or your stomach will get hurt later." Kanna said while tapping her nose.

"Nghh... give me more 10 minutes!!~" MiHee said and hugging a pillow. Kanna take the pillow away. "No means no. Wake up and eat." She said coldly makes MiHee wake up and pouting. "I'm tired..!!!"

"I know but you still need to eat, after that you can go back to sleep, MiHee." Kanna said and take out some food she just brought while ago. MiHee didn't say anything but pouting. She takes the food and put it in her mouth. Kanna lift her up and let her sit on lap makes the women yelp and shocked. Then she blushes and continue to eat.

"Does it taste good, hmm?" Kanna asked gentle as she stares at MiHee eating it. "We-well..! I could say it's kinda suits my taste." MiHee said and keep eating it. "That's adorable ." Kanna said and she kiss MiHee's cheek and start to nibble MiHee's neck softly making the women let out a soft 'hmm' and she blushes.

"I-I'm eating..!!!"

"I know, keep going. I'm eating my food as well." Kanna said and again nibbling MiHee's neck and bite them softly makes MiHee moaning. Kanna's lip touching her skin gave her a feeling of burning in pleasure which is making her whole body excited.

"N-no... W-we already do it..." MiHee said and pushes Kanna's shoulder slowly makes the top stop and stares at her coldly then she let out of sigh. "... eat the food." She said with a cold tone makes MiHee jolt, her heart beating so fast. Did Kanna mad? Did she said something wrong?

Kanna put MiHee down, make her sit on the bed. "If you done or need anything from me just go to living room." Kanna said and stand up. She didn't even look at MiHee and just get out from the room. MiHee silent. Kanna is mad... is it because she refuse to have sex with her or what...?

MiHee put the food down and immediately went out from her room. Seeing Kanna on the couch while watching television. She's clearing her throat.

".. Did you already eat? Want me to make something for you?~ hmm?" MiHee asked with a soft tone yet it sounds cute. Kanna didn't even move her head to look at her, her hand grabbing a remote television and her eyes are locking on the television.

"Hmm.." She replied with no interest makes MiHee freeze, her heart is squeezing right now. Did Kanna already lost interest... just because she refuse to have sex with her..? She walk her way to the kitchen and start making some sandwiches.

Kanna look at MiHee that doing her job at kitchen then she smirked, she stand up and slowly went behind her and hugs MiHee's waist softly and put their body together makes MiHee yelped.

"What are you making, hmm?" Kanna whispered beside MiHee's ear making the women blushes. "Sa-sandwiches..." MiHee said with a soft tone. Her cheek turning to shade of pink. "Sure, I will eat that." Kanna said and put her chin on MiHee's shoulder.

"A-are you perhaps... mad at me...? Be-because I was refused to.. do 'that' with you...? Are you lost interest in me..?" MiHee asked slowly, you can hear the voice of her sounds sad.

Kanna laughs as she heard that. "Why should I? If I wanna do it, I will just fuck you." She said and kiss the women neck softly. "Sorry, I was just teasing you, baby. I can't help how adorable you look." She said again. Biting and sucking MiHee's neck and leave some hickeys on it. Then she lift MiHee to sit on the cabinet, the women yelped. She blushes.

"You're so mean!!"

Kanna hugs MiHee's waist while staring at her with a smirk on her lip. "I am?" She bring her face closer to MiHee's. "This women in front of you being mean to you, hmm?" She asked with dominant tone makes MiHee's nervous, she could feel the dangerous aura from this women.

"Ahh~ MiHee, you're just so fucking cute."

To Be Continued