03🔞

"Hmm? Like what you see right? Look at your boss~ is she really your boss? Being fucked by me like this"

The women  moves her hips even faster while holding her tightly, MiHee couldn't help but to moan. So loud, the only filled the room. The subordinates too stunned to speak or do actions, they just don't believe that this person is their superior, their boss. How erotic.

"She's cute right~?" The women asked again while smirking. Still moving her hip faster and deeper.

One of the women from the subordinates , who's clearly the higher status of all of them, raises an eyebrow and staring at the women remarks towards their boss, but she looks a little concerned as she sees the face MiHee's making. She gives the women a stern look but she doesn't seem to want to say anything either. "Yes... she is... very cute...." She says in a voice that is trying to sound tough but doesn't quite hide her jealousy and concern, she and the other subordinates standing there and watching the scene unfold before them.

"MiHee, your subordinates called you cute~ what do you think, I am the one who makes you this cute though, right~" The women asked while softly kissing MiHee's neck from behind, her hips still not stop meanwhile the girl just ket out a loud moan of pleasure.

MiHee's face is still pink as a tomato, but at this point, it was easy to tell that she was actually feeling good. Her breathing was heavy and her heart was racing, either from a mix of pleasure, fear, though the women were careful not to be too rough.

As the women said those stuff to her, it's maked her face went from pink to bright red in an instant, a blush forming on her face as she nods. "Y-yeah... ngg!~ I suppose a-ahh!~ yo-you are..." She says nervously, her voice dripping with lust.

"Call all the other subordinates who wanna see your boss like this~ I gave them a free show~ quick before it's gonna end~"
The women said playfully, she seriously enjoying this stuff.

MiHee looks even more frightened and embarrassed when she make the demand, but nonetheless does as she bid. She immediately pulls out her phone and makes a quick call.

"Everyone! Head to the upper lounge immediately!" She yells into her phone as the the upper subordinates look on in shock, clearly not having expected the command to be delivered to the whole gang like that.

Those words actually for the subordinates that watching them, but in fact that MiHee was scared if the women suddenly stop their intimate moments and she takes the action instead, it's makes the women smiling yet smirking.

They look at you both, and their looks of concerned have now changed to expressions of curiosity as they eagerly wait for more to happen.

The women chuckles. "Very good girl~" she said softly to MiHee's ear.

"Yes, boss!" The lower subordinates replied immediately, all say in almost perfect unison, as they all walk into the room in one big group. All eyes are on them and the owner as they all see exactly what's going on. They're all confused and shocked about the scene they've walked into, but they also look a bit excited as well.

The women's hip still not stop moving, she keep with her penis hitting MiHee's good spot like crazy, abusing them.

"Now all of your subordinates know who you belongs to~" The women said with a teasing tone.

She kisses MiHee's neck while leaving some marks on it, she give a death glares toward all the subordinates. Showing those sharp purple dark eyes and sending the sign 'if you dare to touch her, you'll die.' Kind of eyes

"You are mine, MiHee. Mine only." She whispered with the same eyes on the subordinates.

To Be Continued