𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀: 𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊 𝙆𝙐𝙉

❥𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀~𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉

Ending Nine
Info Kun

━─━────༺༻────━─━
❝Can I be your future bride?❞

ALL YOU DID WAS SIGH AS you stared at the letter in your hands, it was a hard decision to make. It was either you go there and find no one waiting like the previous time or just leave and break your admirer's heart. However, there was still a possibility that someone is actually waiting for you there.

You folded the paper and put it in your bag, letting out yet another sigh, "I... don't think I will go." You thought and was about to leave the school when your phone buzzed, indicating that you have received a message. You pulled out your phone from your bag and opened it, indeed there was a message notification on your lock screen. Unlocking your phone, you went to check the message which was from an unknown number.

Unknown:
I want to meet you on the rooftop.
Feel free to come up there if you want to.

The message left you puzzled as you stared at the phone, someone is waiting for you on the rooftop. Now that was sus, but at least you have 60% chance that there's someone up there. If this was a prank, they wouldn't give you the choice of going there or not. Plus, if it was some weirdo, you can just give them a good beating. With a shrug of your shoulders, you decided to go to the rooftop to check this mysterious person. You turned around and went to walk upstairs up to the rooftop.

The trip to the rooftop didn't take long. You went through the opened doors and walked further, seeing a figure leaning over the railing. You immediately recognized the red hair, it was none other than the infamous Info-Kun. You were surprised to see him standing there, probably waiting for you. You let out a breath and put on a determined look, approaching the red haired teen. Upon hearing your footsteps, Info Kun turned around to see you. He smirked and stood up straight, "Well, you finally came huh." He stated as he fixed his glasses, the smirk still on his face.

Yup, he is here to see you.

You blushed lightly and scratched the back of your head, "Yeah... Why do you want to see me?" You asked, holding your bag with both of your hands. "Can't I see you before I go home?" He teased with a mischievous grin, but he saw that you weren't in the mood to play around right now. Info kun's smirk disappeared and was replaced with an unreadable expressions, "To be frank, I just wanted to save you from a terrible fate." He answered and crossed his arms, the light reflecting on his glasses that it hid his red eyes. You raised an eyes, "What do you mean?" You questioned, not bothered to hide the suspicion you felt toward him. Info kun frowned as a dark shadow appeared on his face, "Your secret admirer is... overly obsessed with you. You won't be happy with them if you accepted their love." He explained with a serious voice tone.

You covered your mouth with your hand at this discovery, your secret admirer is an obsessive freak! You weren't going to accept this, not one bit of it. However, one specific question popped in your head, why did Info kun tell you this? What's his purpose? You gave the red head a doubtful look, "I appreciate your help and all, but why are you telling me this?" Info kun seemed to be taken aback slightly by your question, but he quickly composed himself.

"You can say that... I owe one."

"But I did nothing for you to owe me."

"Yes you did."

Before you could even reply, Info kun planted a small kiss at the corner of your lips, taking you off guard. He smirked and ruffled your hair, "See you later, Cherry Blossom." With that being said, he left you alone. You stood there dumbfounded, face tad red at both of the sudden kiss and nickname.

"He kissed me!" You screamed in your head, covering your face which resulted in dropping your bag.

━─────╮💗╭─────━

Since that day, Info kun would send you messages everyday whenever was possible. He would just ask how were you or what you were doing, nothing more and nothing less. Those simple messages actually made your heart flutter with happiness. You were still grateful that he told you the truth of your mysterious admirer. Thus, you decided to contact Info kun and tell him to meet you under the cherry blossom tree at lunchtime.

You stood there, waiting for him and checking the time every now and then. It has been 10 minutes since lunchtime started and you were getting worried that he may not come. Just as you were about to give up, you heard footsteps approaching the tree. Info kun reached the top of the small hill and smirked, "It's nice to see my cherry blossom here. Sorry for keeping you waiting, I have to make sure no one spots me." He stated as he neared you. You blushed again and looked away in embarrassment, "I thought you wouldn't come here." You said, your voice barely above whisper.

Info kun chuckled and ruffled your hair, "Why wouldn't I be here with my favorite girl?" His flirting didn't help lowering your blush at all as he looked at you with amusement. You quickly shook your head rapidly, "S-Stop teasing me! You're not helping my situation here!" You exclaimed loudly which Info kun chuckle again.

"What situation?"

"I-I... You know!"

Your embarrassment was way too high that you covered your face, completely missing the soft smile on his face. The red head then held your hands and pulled them away, "Could it be that my little cherry blossom is in love with me?" He asked with the same smirk. You kept your gaze down as you nodded your head as a reply to his question. Suddenly, you felt his lips on yours, kissing you gently. You were surprised at first, but you eventually closed your green eyes and kissed him back. A few moments later, you two pulled away, your face still a bit red.

"Guess what then, I'm also in love with you."

THE END