𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏: 𝙈𝙀𝙂𝘼𝙈𝙊 𝙎𝘼𝙄𝙆𝙊𝙐

❥𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀~𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉

Ending Eight
Megamo Saikou

━─━────༺༻────━─━
❝Can I be your future bride?❞

YOUR EYES LINGERED ON the letter as uncertainty washed over you, it was hard to take such a decision because you were scared it might be another prank. Your hands clenched into fists on the paper, wrinkling it in process.

You didn't know what to do, you were hesitant and scared. What if this secret admirer was going to make fun of you like the previous time? Your heart wasn't going to handle such a heartbreaking situation. Your green eyes closed tightly as you pulled the letter close to your chest, "What am I supposed to do? Should I return home? But what if there's actually someone waiting for me? I will definitely break their heart if I let them just stay there! But I..." Your thoughts shifted between various possibilities of what ifs and buts. Making a decision for this moment was really hard for you.

"Don't go."

A voice from behind snapped you out of your panicked thoughts. You turned around only to be met with icy blue eyes, "Megamo san..." You trailed off, blinking a few time to check if you were imagining things or not. The silver haired male sighed and took the paper from your hand, throwing it in the nearest trash bin, "It's obvious that you don't want to go, so don't do it. I have heard about that 'secret admirer' that didn't appear, you have all rights to ignore them as well." He stated while crossing his arms, looking at you with those cold eyes.

You were speechless as a blush made its way on your cheeks. You were in daze as imaginary fuzzy dots and hearts floated around you, "Whoa! He was so manly when he said that." You thought and just kept on blinking. Megamo noticed that and snapped his fingers in front of your face to wake you up, "Are you listening to me?" He asked while raising an eyebrow at you. Shaking your head, you throw yourself at him to hug him, "Whoa!! That was very nice of you to defend me! Thank you so much!" You cried as you buried your face in his chest.

You completely missed the blush on Megamo who was taken aback by your action. His arms were raised up as he didn't know what to do or how to react, "Sh-She is hugging me?! No, compose yourself, don't make a fool of yourself before her, Megamo." He thought and cleared his throat, slowly placing one hand on your pink hair. You pulled away and wiped your tears, "I'm sorry, I tend to be emotional sometimes." You apologized while lowering your head to hide your tears and blush.

"Anyway, if you don't have any club activities, I advice you to go home. I will see you tomorrow."

Saying that, Megamo turned away left to go to his office. You stood there like a dumbfounded, staring at his bag, "Wow... He is so cool..." You thought, putting your hands on your cheeks and shook your head left and right.

━─────╮💗╭─────━

The next days, Megamo was mostly checking on you every now and then to see if you received another letter. Ayato didn't attend school for some unknown reason and when you called him, he didn't answer. It was odd since he would almost immediately pick up the phone if you called. You didn't want to bother him anymore, believing that he might need some time alone.

You were walking through the hallway, holding two bento boxes in your arms and making your way to the rooftop. As you skipped in the hallway, you passed by the Student Council Room. You quickly returned back, seeing Megamo in the room, seemingly busy with some work pm his laptop. You stared at him with puzzlement, "It's lunchtime, why is he still working?" You thought then looked down at the boxes in your arms. An idea then popped in your head, you can force him to get a break and share your food with him.

You smiled in confidence and knocked on the door to get his attention, "Hello, Megamo san!" The said male looked up from his work to your direction. His face remained unreadable, "Y/N? What are you doing here?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. You kept your smile and walked toward him, "I can ask you the same question, it's lunchtime you know." You stated while placing the two boxes on his desk. Megamo sighed and returned to work, "I'm very busy, I will eat later." Was his cold response. You huffed and moved in front of him, "Well, you're eating with me." You demanded, closing the laptop which made Megamo look up at you.

"Y/N, I have a lot of work-..."

"It's final and you won't change my mind!"

He saw your pouty face, feeling unable to resist it. He sighed again and nodded, "Alright then, but only this once." He firmly declared and that made you happy. You quickly grabbed a chair and sat next to him, giving him a bento after that. You two eat in pleasant atmosphere with you chatting most of the time. Megamo didn't know why he agreed to eat with you, not even the members managed to get him to take a break. But you... he just couldn't say no to you. Were his feelings getting the best of him? He helped you more than one time and was constantly checking on you almost everytime.

Megamo couldn't deny his feelings toward you, he likes you so much. You were caring, kind, and nice. He can't just let you be taken away when he can tell you how he feels.

"Megamo san!"

The male suddenly snapped out of his thoughts when he heard your call. He looked at you who were frowning, "Are you listening to me?" You asked, cutely pouting with puffy cheeks. Megamo shook his head and looked at your eyes directly, "Y/N, I have to tell you something." You tilted your head to the side to show confusion. He took a deep breath and opened his mouth to speak...

"I have been denying some feelings that are pulling me to you. Oddly, I can't let a day pass without seeing you and making sure you're fine. I feel like I really need to keep you safe and protect you. Y/N, my life without you will be... meaningless. I... I like you, Kanroji Y/N."

You suddenly became speechless as he confessed his feelings to you. At first, you didn't know how to react, it came as a surprise. However, a soft smile appeared on your face. You leaned forward and kissed his lips gently. Megamo didn't know what to do in the beginning, but he eventually kissed back. After a few seconds, you two pulled away from the kiss, both of your faces red. You were still smiling happily, "I like you too, Megamo san." You confessed and for the first time, you saw the cold male smile softly.

He hugged you and you hugged back, feeling happy that you two had finally sealed your love.

THE END