𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀: 𝘼𝙎𝙊 𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙊

❥𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀~𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉

Ending Five
Aso Rito

━─━────༺༻────━─━
❝Can I be your future bride?❞

THE JOURNEY TO THE cherry blossom tree felt so long. With each step you took, your heartbeats increased with nervousness. You pushed your pink locks behide your ear as you carefully climbed up the small hill. You weren't sure if your secret admirer would actually be waiting for you or not, that's what made you scared the most.

It took a few seconds to finally reach to the top of the hill where the magnificent cherry blossom tree was. Your green eyes widened when you saw the familiar blond male before you, waiting patiently for your arrival. Aso gave you a small bashful smile, his cheeks tinted with a red blush, "Hello Y/N..." He said the first thing came to his mind which caused him to mentally facepalm. You giggled and walked toward him, "Hello to you too." You playfully greeted back, continuing to giggle. You were surprised that this boy who has a lot of fangirls didn't know what to do.

He chuckled nervously while scratching the back of his head, "I'm sorry, I don't know what to do in these situations." He declared with his blush deepening. Your laughter died down, but your soft smile remained, "It's fine, I understand how you feel about this." You assured him which in turn made him relax a bit. Silence loomed as you both averted your gazes to the ground. You didn't know what to say and so did Aso, you two just remained silent with only the sound of the evening's light breeze. You had to speak up, ask if he was your secret admirer or he was waiting for someone else. Before you could say anything, Aso spoke up first...

"I'm glad you read my letter and came here."

You looked up at him to see that he was blushing more than before with a nervous look on his face. It was clear that he was trying so hard to confess to you which you appreciated the most. He took a deep breath and prepared himself to speak, "Y/N, I can no longer deny the fact that you're the pretties girl I have ever met. You would think that I talk with girls fluently, but I assure you that I'm never good with them. However, I wanted so badly to be close to you... more than just friends." He continued, a gentle smile appeared on his handsome features. You could see his blue eyes sparkle with excitement and passion.

"Aso-..."

"I can't imagine my life without you, Y/N. You're my light, my cherry blossom. I love you, Y/N. Would you do me the honor and be my girlfriend?"

At this moment and upon hearing his confession, you were beyond shocked. Yes, Aso was a lovable guy with a bubbly character and charm. However, you never knew that he was in love with you or even looked at you this way. You were told that his love and compassion were dedicate to sports, not to any certain love interest. And that's what you love the most about him, his compassion. A happy smile formed on your lips, "Yes... Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend." You replied to his question with a blush of your own decorating your cheeks.

"Really?" He asked with excitement as you replied with a nod. Aso beamed happily before picking you up and spinning around, laughing cheerfully. You squealed in surprise before giggling. Finally, he put you down, putting his forehead on yours, "Thank you so much, Y/N. You made me the happiest man ever." He softly said, his blue eyes staring into your green ones in admiration. You hummed, leaning to the side and kissing his cheek.

"I'm the happiest girl to have you."

━─────╮💗╭─────━

The news of the school's most popular students dating has spread like fire. Everyone were surprised to know that you and Aso were together the next day. Some of Aso's fangirls were disappointed, but they couldn't be upset because they respect you.

Right now, you and Aso were betting on who was faster in running. Of course, you knew you will win eventually, but you didn't want to let him down. You two were near the racetrack to prepare the for the race with the Swimming club members watching, "Okay cherry blossom, are you ready?" Aso confidently asked, doing a bit of a warm up. You giggled as you stood beside him, "Of course I'm. It's going to be fun." You stated while putting your hands behind your back. Aso grinned, placing his hands on his hips.

"So Y/N, if I win, you will have to join my club."

"But if you lost?"

Aso thought for a moment before an idea popped in his head, "I will buy all types of food for a month!" You perked up at the mention of your praise which motivated you to win against him. You beamed in excitement, "I'm in!" You exclaimed, preparing yourself for the race. You two took your places, ready to sprint once given the signal. The vice president of the Swimming club was the one to give the signal to run.

"Ready... Steady... GO!"

And the two of you ran. You were ahead of your boyfriend which was obvious since you were a good runner. Aso was running as fast as he could, trying his best to reach you. However, he was aware that he would never catch up to you. Yet, a smile made its way on his lips, "Well, I better prepare myself to spend all of my money on my cherry blossom." He chuckled, following after you. He would do anything to see you happy and smiling, you were his beloved cherry blossom.

THE END