𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊

❥𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀~𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉

Chapter 2
The Clubs [Part #1]

━─━────༺༻────━─━
❝So kawaii!!❞

IT WAS NOW THE END OF the school day and everyone was either leaving or going to their clubs. You decided to check some of the clubs to see if any of them picked your interest.

You went to the shoe locker area near the entrance of the school. You found various of posters of the clubs that some of them were really interesting.

Cooking Club.
Martial Arts Club.
Occult Club.
Sports Club.
Gardening Club.
Light Music Club.
Photography Club.
Gaming Club.
Science Club.
Arts Club.
Drama Club. 

You found yourself puzzled because they all looked fun and interesting, but four of them specifically suits your hobbies. These clubs are Martial Arts, Cooking Club, Sports Club, and Gardening Club. So, you decided to check them out to see if you will actually join or not.

First, you went to the Martial Arts Club. You took a peek inside and was amazed by the design of the club, it looked like a mini dojo! Your light green eyes sparkled in admiration as you watched them practice, "Woah! They are so amazing!!" You thought with a light blush on your cheeks. You took a deep breath and walked in, "Hello~" You greeted as you walked to the leader of the club.

The other members looked at you with daze and fascination. The leader turned to you and blushed instantly, but he was trying his best to hide it. He had black spiky hair with a band decorating his head, he was also wearing a gi uniform for training.

"Welcom to the Martial Arts Club! What brings you here, Kanroji san?"

The leader said which made tilt your head to the side, "How do you know my name?" You asked, blinking a few time. He chuckled and shook his head, "You're pretty famous around here and almost everyone knows you. My name is Budo Masuta, the leader of the club." He stated and you just kept on looking at him with imaginary hearts around you.

"Oh dear! He is so manly! He reminds me of Rengoku nii-san!"

You snapped back to reality and gave him a soft smile, "It's nice to meet you, also just call me Y/N. I don't like formalities." He nodded, offering you a friendly smile.

"So Budo senpai, can you tell me about your club?"

Once you asked, the smile on his face widened while the club members looked excited, "Sure thing! We study hand-to-hand combat and practice self-defense techniques! If you join our club, I guarantee that you'll be able to defend yourself from anyone that might try to hurt you! If you think you've got what it takes, you're welcome to spar with any of our members at any time, even if you're not in the club!" He explained as excitement laced his words. You were an expert in all of what he said since you train a lot while practicing your sword skills, so it wasn't that hard to be the top member here.

You giggled while covering your mouth, "This seems alluring, I'm just checking the clubs for now and see what suits me. But if you say that it's alright to spar with even if I'm not a member, then I will be dropping by every now and then." You told him and this seemed to give him hope that he will see you soon again. He nodded in understanding, "Fine by me, but I hope you would consider joining the club. We will be honored to have you as a member." You giggled again at his enthusiastic personality.

You stayed in the club for a little, watching how they practice before bidding them goodbye. Now to head to the next club which is Cooking Club.

━─────╮💗╭─────━

You made your way to the Cooking Club in the first floor. The room looked like it was an actual house kitchen with all of the members gathered around the counter in the middle. You didn't want to disturb them, so you decided to knock on the door three times to get their attention.

They all turned to you and the first one to approach you was Saki. She ran toward you and hugged you tightly, "Y/N chan! You came!" She exclaimed as she pulled away from the hug, dragging you inside.

You greeted the members and they greeted you back with welcoming smiles. "We are very happy to have you, Kanroji san. I'm Amao Odayaka, the Cooking Club leader, Saki told us a lot about you." A male with light brown hair and mint green eyes said, he was wearing a mint green apron and kerchief. His expression were so warm and friendly that you found yourself staring at him.

"He is so dreamy... I can just keep looking at his eyes for hours!"

You smiled at him and nodded, "It's nice to meet you, Amao senpai. Please just call me Y/N." He smiled warmly at you which made you blush slightly.

He offered you a tray that has flower shaped cookies, "Please, have some." You squealed as you took one, taking a bit of it. Your eyes widened as you placed your hand on your cheek, "Oh, this is so tasty! I really love it!" You exclaimed which made Amao laugh at your reaction.

"Tell me Y/N chan, are you interested in our club?"

You nodded, swallowing the cookie in your mouth, "Yeah, I actually like all types of food. Especially sweets, so I want to know more about it then I will think about joining." Amao hummed in understanding, placing the tray on the counter.

"Alright then. We're the Cooking Club - we love food! Some of us are committed to eating healthy, while others are in pursuit of the world's most delicious treats. We have a broad range of interests - and appetites! Above all else, we love preparing food for others to enjoy. There's nothing more satisfying than watching people chow down on a meal that you just put together for them! We have enough ingredients here to prepare just about any meal you can imagine!" He explained to you everything in details.

Saki held into your hand while looking at you with hopeful eyes, "We would really be happy if you join us, Y/N chan." She said that it almost made you want to agree and join, but you still have other clubs to see and check. You were about to reply to her, but Amao beat you to it, "Now now Saki, we shouldn't put pressure on her. It's her choice in the end." He said, his kind smile didn't budge.

"I will think about it, but I have other clubs to see. Even if I joined another club, I will visit you, okay?"

Saki seemed to be convinced as well as the rest of the club members. You chatted with them for a bit and tried what they had cooked then left the club. Now you were going to see the next club which is the Gardening Club.