𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

❥𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀~𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉

Chapter Eighteen
A Study Session with Megamo

━─━────༺༻────━─━
❝I love this!❞

THROUGHOUT THOSE FEW months, the rivals were head over heels for you. They couldn't let a day go without talking to you for at least five minutes, especially both Ayato and Osano. Since Ayato was living near you, you would both hang out in the weekends. As for Osano, he would always scold you to be more aware of the people around you; thus, he always sticks by your side to -quote unquote- to protect you.

All of them were just so fond of you to the point where they were starting to think to confess to you... all except one. Megamo Saikou. The male completely refused to have any social connection between you both to push any feelings he had toward you. He also noticed that Nemesis was surprisingly getting along with you just fine which was good since this will help him keep an eye on you.

Anyways...

You were now in the library, trying to find a certain book that will help you in your upcoming physics exam. You had a depressed aura around you as you tried to look for the needed book, but you couldn't find it anywhere. You hate physics and you weren't that good at it, and your teacher ever so kindly decided to do an exam next week. How wonderful!

You walked further into the small library to look into the other shelves, "Where could this book be?" You spoke up quietly since you have to be quiet in the library. Just when you were about to lose hope, your green eyes landed on the book you want. It was in the highest shelf. You stood on your toes to try and reach it, but you couldn't because it was very high for you to grab it. You can't just jump up to get it, this is against the rules. A sigh left your mouth as your shoulders dropped, "I think I'm going to fail in this exam." You mumbled to yourself, feeling so sad and helpless.

Just then, you felt someone standing right behind you and a hand reaching up to the top shelf, pulling the book you wanted so badly. However, the book was then handed to you, "You were reaching for this, weren't you?" The voice that belonged to a male spoke to you. You turned around and were met with icy silver blue eyes, you knew this guy... he is the student council president!

You blushed darkly since he was very close to you, "Th-Thank you." You spoke up and took the book from him, placing it in front of your face to cover your blushing face. He hummed in response before asking again, "I couldn't help but hear you say you will fail the exam, are you that worried?" You found yourself subconsciously nodding to his question.

"Yeah, I have a physics exam next week and I'm not good at it."

"Hmm, I can help you in this. That if you want my assist in your study, of course."

You blinked your eyes, trying to process what he just said. You thought it over and over in your head if this would actually help you or not, but since he offered it would be rude to decline him. Making your decision, you looked up at the tall male, "I would love to if it's not bothering you." You frankly said, avoiding doing eye contact with him. He gave a single nod before motioned you to follow him.

Both you and Megamo walked to the nearest table and sat down. He took the book from you and opened it, "Let's start with the basics first then we move to the complex parts." He instructed while you nodded.

To say that he was very smart in physics was an underestimate, he was a genius! Megamo explained everything to you very patiently and with details. Whenever you don't understand one point, he would re-explain it to you. However, Megamo kept you from your free time to the end of the school, explaining and giving you problems to solve. Yet again, you were grateful for him that he actually helped you in your study. By the end of the school day, you have understood a good number of the lessons you took during the classes.

Megamo closed the book and shuffled the book to you, "This will be enough for today, remember to do a revision in your home." He commanded with a very firm tone. You nodded you rapidly, "Of course! Th-Thank you for helping me!" You confessed, bowing slightly in gratitude. You heard a hum from him before he turned around...

"I will see you here in the same time tomorrow to continue."

After saying this, Megamo took his leave without seeing your red face. You stared at him with admiration as he walked out, "It was so nice of him to help me out in my exam." You thought as you hugged the book to your chest, fluffy feelings bubbling up in your stomach. After standing there for a few minutes, you gathered your stuff and left the library eventually.

It was an eventful day, knowing a good side of the strict student council president and how considering he is. However, someone seemed to be very very upset knowing that his worst enemy is getting closer to you.