𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉: 𝙃𝘼𝙉𝘼𝙆𝙊 𝙔𝘼𝙈𝘼𝘿𝘼

❥𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀~𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉

Ending Seven
Hanako Yamada

━─━────༺༻────━─━
❝Can I be your future bride?❞

YOU WERE HESITANT YET forced yourself to go to the place where your secret admirer was waiting for you. You didn't know if that was true or just another trick, but something deep down pushed you to go and meet them. It was a gut feeling yet you were sure this time you won't be disappointed.

Your eyes were glued to the tree as you walked up the small hill. Thankfully the weather was pretty nice, just a little chilly. Minutes later, you were at the top of the hill. However, there was nobody waiting for you. You looked around and found no one. Letting out a deep sigh, you turned around to leave, "I will just go home..." You spoke up and was about to leave. Suddenly, a yelp was heard behind you which made you stand in place. That was strange, what was that sound?

"Wait! Y/N, don't leave please!"

Your green eyes widened when you heard the familiar voice. You turned around and saw none other than Hanako walking from behind the tree. His face was red and appeared to be freaked out or better yet scared of you leaving after he gathered all of his courage to meet you here. You tilted your head to the side and stared at him with puzzlement, "Hanako? What are you doing here?" You asked while blinking your eyes a few times. Hanako looked down at his hands as his cheeks got more red than before, he mumbled something that you didn't quite understand.

"You said something?"

"I said that I'm the one who wants to meet you here!"

After he exclaimed loudly, both of you went silent. Hanako was very embarrassed to even look at you after his outburst while you stared at him with shock, your face turning red. If he was here to meet up with you, then this means that he is your secret admirer. You were beyond surprised by this discovery. You always looked at Hanako as your bestfriend and thought he looked at you the same way, but you thought wrong. Your thoughts were interrupted by Hanako talking to you, "Look, I know this is kinda weird since we're close friends, but I couldn't hold my feelings toward you anymore, Y/N. You are so sweet, loving, kind, and nice... I can't help but... but... love you. You mean everything to me and I'm genuine with everything I say. I-I love you so much, Y/N!" He confessed while closing his eyes shut.

You stood there with a dumbfounded look on your face, you didn't know how to react to this and surely you weren't going to stay silent forever like this. However, you felt happy for some reason. Hanako has been nothing but a cute little bean that would care about and support you. You couldn't help but smile at his adorable confession. Approaching him, you opened your arms and hugged him tightly, "Thank you for saying all these things, that was so cute. I can't lie and say that I don't share the same feelings as you." You spoke up with a soft smile on your face. Hanako pulled away and looked at you with shock, "Wait! Does that mean-...?" He couldn't finish his sentence when he saw you nod your head.

"I love you too, Hanako."

The young teen didn't know how to react, so all he did was hugging you tightly while crying out of happiness.

━─────╮💗╭─────━

"I hate math!!!"

Hanako exclaimed loudly as he banged his head on the desk. You two were currently in your room, studying for your final exams. Unfortunately, next week you two have a math exam, so you have to study hard to pass it. You weren't bad at math, but Hanako had a bit of difficulty to understand some of the lessons. Up until now, you two had studied 50% of the lessons you took throughout the year which was actually a good process.

You felt bad for your boyfriend since he was trying so hard to understand each and every lesson with its difficult problems. You put your hand on his shoulder to get his attention, "How about a break and we eat a snack?" You suggested with a smile on your face. Hanako perked up and looked at you with sparkling eyes, "That would be awesome! You're the best!" He exclaimed happily, hugging you tightly. You giggled and hugged him back, "Alright then, let's go to the kitchen." You uttered and both of you went to the kitchen.

Once you two reached there, you pulled some of the snacks your mother bought and found sakura mochi packed for you. You put them all on the table and sat with Hanako who was looking at the food with excitement, "Wow Y/N, isn't that a lot?" He asked, turning his gaze to you. You giggled and shook your head, "I don't think so, plus I'm starving." You replied and was about to eat when an idea popped in your head. You looked at him with a big smile, "Say Hanako, how about we watch a movie? I think what we studied today is enough, we can continue tomorrow. So what do you think?" You requested, looking forward to this date.

Hanako thought for a moment before nodding his head in agreement, "That's a good idea!" With that being said, you two picked up the snacks and ran to the livingroom. You put on your favorite movie and both of you cuddled on the couch while enjoying the snacks. It was fun while ot lasted, you two had fun and chatted for long hours, forgetting about your exam for once. Hanako planted a kiss on your cheek that made you blush, he also blushed.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Hanako."

THE END