"Oppaaaaaaaaaaaa", I screamed and ran towards them

"Oppaaaaaaaaaaaa", I screamed and ran towards them. I quickly hugged Yeonjun oppa.
"Ahhh my daughter is here.", he said.
"Aish I told you I'm not that young.", he said and from back Soobin oppa came and ruffled my hair.
"Y/n what an interview was that.", Soobin oppa said.
"Hahaha now the whole world knows I'm the sister of nonother than Choi Soobin and Choi Yeonjun.", I said.
"Y/n you know at first non of us believed that you are hyungs sister. Kai and Taehyun literally spitted the food that was in their mouths.", Beomgyu said.
"Hahaha where are these 2 kids?", I asked.
"They went to bring some drinks for us, we just finished our practice.", Soobin oppa said.
"By the way Y/n, if you are free why not hangout?", Beomgyu said.
"Only you two?", Soobin oppa and Yeonjun oppa said together. Okay, the possessive brother mode is on.
"Are you asking our sister out?", Yeonjun said.
"Aish hyung n-no, cmon she is your sister how can I?", Beomie said while panicking.
"Yaaah be careful, she is your sister as well.", Soobin oppa said to which both Beomie and I said together,
"NO, SHE IS NOT!".
"NO, I AM NOT!".
As we were talking, from back Kai and Taehyun came.

"Y/NNNNNN!", they both yelled together

"Omg are you really Hyungs' sister!", they both asked in unison.
"Yup guys I am!", I replied and they started jumping.
"Wow, this is soooo awesome.", Kai said. I hugged both of them and then Kai asked,
"Y/n now that we have one more relationship with you let's hang out someday. What do you say?"
"Yeah that's actually a good idea, right guys?", Yeonjun oppa said.
"Yes.", Soobin oppa replied.
"Wow, and a few minutes ago I asked the same thing when you guys just started giving me lectures.", Beomie said to which I giggled.
"What they said?", Taehyun said as he wrapped his arm around Beomie's shoulder.
"They said I'm asking her out?", he replied.
"So what's wrong even if you do, you both look pretty cute with each other, right Kai?", Taehyun said and we both blushed.
"Yup, u r right.", Kai said making us go even redder.
Beomgyu looked at me and smiled. Does he like me as well? Aish dont raise hopes that early.
"Okay now shut up u guys, let's practice. And Y/n we will plan a day out okay?", Soobin oppa said.
"Yeah sure I would love to hang out with u all.", I said but looking at Beomgyu who looked so handsome while smiling at me.
"I better leave, I have to practice.", I said and bowed to all of them and moved.
"Take care Y/n.", Beomgyu said from back to which Yeonjun oppa smacked his head and said,
"Focus on dance, not on my sister.", and I giggled.

I went to the practice room and played the songs 'Boy with Luv' and 'On' that I will be performing on the show.

(Consider yourself dancing to these songs, in a girl's voice, with your practice outfit.)

Jungkook's POV:

I saw her performing the dance, and man she is so smooth and good at it.
As she finished and sat on the stool to drink water, I went in and clapped,
"Wow Y/n that was really impressive.", I said to which she coldly replied,
"Nobody asked for your opinion."
"Haha, now that I am ur partner I have to boost up your confidence so that you can perform well."
"Hahaha partner my foot. Get lost!"
"Ouch, that was rude."
"Idgaf."
"Okay let's go together."
"What? Where?"
"To the shoot."
"I will never go with you."
"Why? As long as I know I dont bite people."
"U r giving me a headache, please leave. I'm really done with u. First the drama and now this fucking performance."
"Hahahah dont you think everything is making sense?"
"What do u mean?"
"That some force in the universe is trying to unite us."
"Gross, take out these shitty ideas from ur nasty brain."
"Woah girl, easy. Why such a behavior?", I said coming in front of her as she was about to leave.
"Get out of my way."
"And what if I don't?", I said.
"Jungkook I sa....", she was saying but I quickly pulled her and kissed her. Gosh, I missed these lips so much. Even though I kissed her in the scene before but it was in front of people and an act. Right now I was alone with her and completely took over her lips. She didn't move for the first 2 minutes as she was shocked then she suddenly pushed me.
"Yaaah wtf was that!", she screamed.
"You know I missed your lips soooo much, they are the same. Soft, plump, and has that velvety touch.", I said as I touched my lips while smiling.
She quickly ran out of the room and I saw how she blushed.
"I love you!", I screamed before she closed the door.