Choi Itzy!

Y/n's POV:

"OMG Y/N! Just look at ur room girl, it's such a big mess.", Sarah Unnie came into my room and just like a mother started to scold me, whereas I was sitting on the couch shamelessly using my phone.
"Aish unnie as long as u are here I think I dont need to worry.", I said and she sighed in disbelief whereas I laughed at her cute reaction.
"Okie get up, Ms. Hwang has returned from Paris today.", she said.
"Omo she has come, I missed her so much. U have no idea how sad I feel when she is not around.", I said while getting up.
"Okie so go get a shower and I will take out ur clothes, then we will go to the studio and record ur song then to her house.", she said as she picked my stuff from the floor.
"Oh my beautiful Unnie what would I have done if u weren't with me for these many years.", I said.
"Hahaha, then u might have gotten some other manager.".
"Aish no, no one can replace my Sarah Unnie. She is the best. U literally changed me in these 7 years.", I said while wrapping my arms around her shoulders.
"Aish Y/n I have changed u alot but the only thing that I couldn't change in u is ur flirty nature.", she said and I laughed.
"Hahaha Unnie, this side of mine is especially for u.", I said and she smiled and sent me to the bathroom. After coming out I changed and looked really cute in this outfit.

"Unnie tell me how am I looking?", I asked Sarah Unnie who now cleaned my whole room

"Beautiful as always.", she said bringing a smile to my face, and then we went to the studio.

My new song 'Fake Love', is coming out so im gonna record it today. I wore my headphone and started recording the song,

( Consider this ur voice and only focus on voice.)

"Woohoo, bravo Y/n. That was awesome!", Sarah unnie said.
"Okie unnie now quickly let's go, I can't wait to meet my mama bird.", I said.
"Hahaha okie Y/n, let's go.", she said and we went in our car to mama bird's house, I mean Ms. Hwang's house. Hehehe.

I was sitting in her lounge when she came downstairs.
"Ms. HWANGGGGGGGGGGGG! U have no idea how much I missed u.", I said and ran towards her to hug her.
"Hahahaha sweetie I also missed u so much. And girl I must say im lucky I got u. U have no idea when I went to Paris where ever I saw it was ur posters and banners everywhere.", she said and she hugged me tight.
"Hehehe cmon Ms. Hwang where ever im today is becoz of u.", I said and came out of her embrace.
"Okie tell me how r the preparations for ur new song going?', she asked.
"Yeah, I just came here after recording the song otherwise Unnie would have never let me visit u.", I complained like a small girl.
"Ahh Sarah dont be harsh on my girl.", Ms. Hwang said making Unnie sigh in disbelief.
"Now only the music video is left, we will start shooting it on Thursday.", I said.
"What about dance?", she asked.
"Yes, I have prepared it as well. U can come tomorrow and see it.", I said.
"Sure Y/n I will come and see it.", she said giving me a smile.
"Can I ask for one favor?", I said making my 'famous blackmailing doe eyes'.
"Aish Y/n not the eyes again, uhh okie say it.", she said.
I smiled and said, " Can I plz text them now, it's been 7 years since I haven't talked to them properly. Please. We only talked through letters.", I said.
"Y/n but u meet them frequently.", she said.
"Yes but I meet as Itzy, not Y/n, please!!!", I begged her.
"Okie fine, as if I will stop u and u won't ask for it again.", she said and I quickly hugged her.
"Thanks, u r the best.", I said.
"But listen make sure u dont get in trouble. The world knows u by the name, Choi Itzy.", she said.
"I promise everything will be alright.", I said and then we talked and she gave me the gifts she bought for me from Paris.