VI - A Sigh of Clear Eyes

Narrator
April 2002
Waking up wasn't Caroline's favorite thing, especially because she had to do it so early. At 5:45 in the morning a maid would walk inside her room open the blinds, and place a tray on the table in her room, in wich had a banana and water so the princess would have something to give her energy to get ready.

After finishing her drink and fruit, Callie went to take a shower, while her maid, who Charles had employed particularly for the princess, ironed her uniform.

The maid was called Jemma Smith, she was only a couple of years older than Caroline, they had a good relationship with each other. Jemma considered the princess her friend, even though she worked for her. Callie also had a friend in Smith.

Getting ready for school was only a little cooler because of Jemma, but apart from that, she could stay in bed the whole day, as any of us.

Caroline studied in Sir William Romney School, wich stayed not so far from Highgrove, Charles though best to keep her around during her teens, she needed someone. The school itself was simple, that was one thing the princess adored there, even though she was the main star of the place.

 The school itself was simple, that was one thing the princess adored there, even though she was the main star of the place

SWR, uniform

Breakfast as usual was delicious and full of goodies, but the princess couldn't eat all that because of her limited time. After drinking some tea and eating a strawberry pancake she headed upstairs to her bedroom, brushed her teeth and rushed to school.

Lunch time lasted a full hour, but she was always able to eat in a half hour so that she'd have some free time in the piano. This time as she was playing, the princess noticed someone watching, and as if she didn't have any privacy at all she stopped and realized Theo Lions was the one watching. "Keep going, it sounds beautiful", he encouraged her, who was playing Chopin. Theo and Callie studied together since September '98, when she joined Sir William Romney, and they developt a good relationship over the course of time. They were in the same friend group, usually were lab partners, went to each others birthday partys, well they were normal friends.

Theodore Grant Lions, born on the 8th of November 1986, in Cambridge, England. He was tall, and had clear eyes, any teenage girl dream really, he also had very British traces. Theo was also very sporty, had a good humor, like music and book's, his favorite movie was "Dead Poets Society", loved lasgna and cheered for the big Aston Villa.

 Theo was also very sporty, had a good humor, like music and book's, his favorite movie was "Dead Poets Society", loved lasgna and cheered for the big Aston Villa

TGL

Lions heard the piano while walking through the halls, and decided to peek, the boy ended up finding Caroline there, he was mesmerized.

When she continued to play, Theo did not take his eyes from her, not even to blink, watching her play so beautifully, hearing the notes in harmony, he noticed how her hair fell in her back and how her arms moved while playing. Something inside that boy was born that day, an affection for Caroline, one wich she shared when the school bell rang and she viewed the clear eyes staring at her, marveled.

•••
So, I think it's time for romance, hihi. Today's Prince William's birthday, bc of that I'm going to post her birthday and his today, in honor of my favorite Prince.
Thank you for reading,
Love Lilli