II - The Feeling of Peace

Narrator
2001
It was early september, sun was shining outside and the birds were singing, Caroline was at her piano, trying to drive away the pain, trying to escape the reality, things wich she concored, the world, her life, her thoughts, everything around herself was silenced, only the notes of the songs she was playing could be heard. She wanted to stay like this forever, in peace. A voice, she reconised to be her fathers, interrupted her peacefulness.
"Caroline, come say goodbye to your brother", there you go, her world was again lonely.
She headed downstairs, where she saw Harry saying his goodbyes, William looked at her, with a mix of nervusness and sadness, William felt responsible for his siblings as being the eldest, and moving away was hard, cause it ment leaving them here, alone. The princess hugged her brother, holding onto him for dear life.
Caroline did not cry, she was used to the pain, it made her stronger, but obviusly there were exceptions. She wasn't angry, she understood, he needed to go, she wanted him to live, to be happy for once, to date, to laugh, to dance, to be himself, to be a William she would take long to meet. He promised her that he'd always call, and that if she needed anything, she just had to ring him, Caroline noded and said those three little words, one's which he returned.
Harry put his arms around her as they watched they're older brother leave, meaning they were now each others rock.

Caroline
Later that day
"Harry!!!", I scream from downstairs, with a board game in front of me, he comes down with red eyes, that looked dodgy, "Have you been smoking Mr. Harold?", I questioned, "Callie, why don't you take care of your own life?", I chuckled, "My life sucks, so I'll take care of yours, it's less drepressive", he looked anoyed, "What do you want Caroline", I poined at the game, "Wanna play?", he didn't seem very excited, "C'mon bro, allow yourself to be happy, just tonight, for me", I made puppy eyes, "Alright miss spoiled, I'll play with you", he laughted and sat down with me, I clapped happy.
At the end of the game, I ended up wining, but Harry did not except, "Blimey Callie, you cheated for sure!", I crossed my arms, "Did not", he counterpunched, "You did for sure", I laughed loudly this time, "Such a tosser", Harry rolled his eyes, "Look who's saying", I put my hand on my chest and gasped, "Cock up".
I noticed papa, who had just gotten back, staring at us, smiling, he seamed proud. And believe it or not, I felt at peace, happy.

●●●
Hey, guess who has a "british slangs" pin saved on pinterest, me!
Someday I'll turn myself into a real british lol.
Hope you liked it, bye👋