Speaking of the Devil

I woke up and looked at the beautiful, sleeping man beside me. I kiss his forehead softly before unwinding my tangled body from him and the sheets. I sigh as I see the mess we made. My shredded shirt was in the chair by my closet, my bra hanging from the curtain rod, his pants were peaking out from under the bed, one boot was by the door the other by the nightstand, and my sweats were nowhere to be found. Well then.. I cleaned up and put the intact clothes in the laundry hamper before grabbing a few extra towels from my closet. I placed them on the vanity in the bathroom before hunting for some sweats. I found an pair in Percy's room as well as some unopened underwear. I grabbed a t-shirt from his closet and placed along with the towels. I went to check on Daniel who was still asleep. I kissed his forehead and then his nose and finally his lips before heading to the bathroom to get a shower myself.

I turned the hot water up, letting it warm up as I brush my hair and look at myself in the mirror. I examine my body and notice quite a few bite marks. "Imma have to tell him no biting next time," I say quietly to myself before smiling a little. I get in the shower and let the warm water run down my body. I sigh in content and douse my face a little. I wash my hair and body before getting out and grabbing my towel. Dressed in yoga pants and loose t-shirt, I walk over the bed. I sit beside Daniel, watching him as I dry my hair. He sighs and opens his eyes, looking up at me. "Good morning sunshine," I say, smiling at him.

"Good morning beautiful," he says smiling back as he props himself up on his elbow. I get up to put my towel away and grab my brush. I sit down beside him again, getting ready to brush my hair when he takes my brush from me. I look at him funny and he smiles. "I can do it. I promise I will be gentle," he kisses my cheek before motioning for me to turn. I turn and he begins to brush my hair, taking great care not to hurt me too bad with the tangles. "It's still as beautiful as I remember it," he says softly. Finished, he places a kiss on my shoulder and neck before climbing out of bed. "I should probably go take one now," he says heading toward the bathroom. I laugh softly to myself. He has a nice tooshy. Hehe.

"There's clothes and clean towels in there." I hear a muffled "okay" from the bathroom. I head downstairs where I find Percy and Charlie passed out on the couch. I'm guessing they didn't make it upstairs last night. Thank god they still have all their clothes on otherwise I might have to hurt them. I shake my head as I make my way into the kitchen. I put my hair up in a ponytail before heating up my breakfast as well as Daniel and Percy's. Then I put some beaten eggs in a pan for an omelet for Charlie. I was adding the veggies and fixing to head towards the pantry when Percy came in.

"Good morning love," he said groggily. I chuckled.

"Good morning Percy," I said back.

"Please tell me you've already made the blood." I pointed towards the microwave and he let out a sigh of relief, "Oh thank god." And hurried toward the microwave. His back turned to me he said, "Oh and sugar, we need to discuss Wesley's going to the dark side for cookies."

"We will after breakfast," I said as I turned towards him in front of the pantry. That was when I felt the cold blade of a knife being held against my throat. Shocked, I stood absolutely still. "Percy," I said quietly. He turned.

"Well hell, I don't see how we couldn't have seen this coming."