Chapter 23 - from me... to me

Start bij het begin

Tatemoyo: "Well ya ain't the same man from back then !"

Y/n: "Gee thanks... it's been a bit since then after all..."

Tatemoyo: "Nah I mean, last time we met ya were gone with the motion of a single snap !"

Tatemoyo: "Somethin' bout ya changed, ya seem... more stable and yet more chaotic !"

Tatemoyo: "Like ya finally got a drive... somethin' pushin' yo... makin' ya wanna go OVER THE EDGE !"

Tatemoyo: "But the fact ya are stable and refusin' to give into it... THAT MAKES IT EVEN MORE CHAOTIC !"

Tatemoyo: "PAHAHAHA YA ARE SUCH A ODD SPECIMEN MATE !"

Y/n: "Can we stop beating around the bush and get to the point ?"

Y/n: "In fact, how come YOU'RE here ?"

Y/n: "Not to sound rude, but the last time we talked you were trying to not only take control of my body, but also working with someone that is also seemingly against me."

Tatemoyo: "Well it's a long story..."

Tatemoyo: "Actually it ain't !"

Tatemoyo: "Made a deal with some kid named Civ, after all he's got a grudge against the clock fella too !"

Tatemoyo: "Ya know... the one who took somethin' important from y'all ?"

He grins widely and stands up suddenly, closing his eyes as he points up at the ceiling with his index finger.

Tatemoyo: "But fret not, for I, Tatemoyo unintelligible will save you from certain doom !"

Tatemoyo: "Because that is what I kinda owe ya."

Laughing by himself he sits back down, as I realized something again...

'Oh right, I forgot he literally runs a theatre down in the underworld... no wonder why he did that weird act just now.'

Tatemoyo: "...Wow tough crowd today eh ?"

He grins and snaps his fingers, the sound of cheering and clapping heard as a rose is tossed to in front of him out of no where, which he doesn't bother catching.

Tatemoyo: "Thank ya, thank ya !"

Tatemoyo: "I'll be here for all eternity pahahaha !"

The cheering and clapping stops as soon as he snaps his fingers again, although I just stare at him with a unamused expression.

Tatemoyo: "Ya really oughta do with loosening up a bit..."

Tatemoyo: "Or embracing chaos, ya know, not knowin' anythin' and just purely givin' no fucks despite that !"

Tatemoyo: "Ya won't be all-knowing, ya will always find shit that won't make sense... and that's fun mate !"

Y/n: "What you just said feels pretty out of context and doesn't make too much sense if I'm gonna be honest."

Tatemoyo: "THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF WHAT I'M TRYNA TO CONVEY TO YA !"

Tatemoyo: "CHAOS DAMN-"

Tatemoyo: "THE FACT YA GOT SO MUCH POTENTIAL, SO MUCH HELD BACK CHAOS, YA COULD LITERALLY BREAK EVERY BONE IN MY BODY, TURN ME INTO SOME KINDA ANIMAL OR OBJECT OR WHATEVER WITH JUST A MOTION OF YA HAND !"

Tatemoyo: "AND YET YO JUST DON'T FUCKIN' USE IT."

Tatemoyo: "Pisses me off for real mate."

He sighs and kicks the table out of what seemed like genuine anger to me.