Chapter 12

*Lizzy's POV*

I honestly regret not telling Mimi about all of this. She deserves so much better. I'm done protecting my mom, she's hurt so many just because she's so closed minded. I hope Mimi finally gets the happiness she deserves, and if it lies with that mutt, then so be it.

I kinda have a small feeling as to why Ruth called the emergency meeting. After Mimi left our dorm yesterday, I told my mom what I did. She was pretty pissed, if I wasn't her daughter than she probably would've killed me. I just revealed her biggest secret. For some reason, my mom said she had a Plan B. Something that could turn everything around, if anyone ever found out and I'm pretty sure she just executed that plan. That could be the only reason why Ruth called this meeting.

*********

*Amelia's POV*

About half an hour later, we finally arrived. I wonder what Ruth wants. If she wanted a report, she didn't have to call a coven meeting.  I don't really wanna be away from Nate, especially while I'm in heat, but this is important. I'm still a witch.

We got into the house and headed downstairs to the meeting room. When we got there, everyone else was there already. My aunt was crying next to Ruth and Luke looked pissed. I wonder whats going on.

"Thank you all for making it here so quickly. I've been informed about something most disturbing by my good friend Aurora here, it seems as though the Blood Moon Pack did not come in peace", Ruth started off. What bullshit did my aunt tell her? She's really making me pissed but I tried to calm myself down. "They came here to brainwash and turn our kids into one of them. Aurora just told me that Amelia here believes that one of them is a
her mate and everyone one here knows it's not common for witches and wolves be mated.", it seems as though Aurora just noticed my presence and she looked straight into my eyes with a fear and a sense a hint of sadness. She should be scared though, she's to blame for all of this.

"Ruth, might I give in word? You can't speak about me like I'm not here. This involves me, after all", I interjected before she could continue.  She nodded and I stood up and started walking around table.

"Let me tell you all a little story about a witch and wolf who fell in love but couldn't be happy because of the witch's sister", I started off and looked Aurora right in the eyes. She's about to get it now.

"About thirty years ago, a powerful and influential witch named Lucia met a man named Robert. Little did she know that this man was a wolf, but not just any wolf, he was the Beta of the Blood Moon Pack. They found out they were mates and fell in love quickly.", everyone looked at me with shocked eyes. No one believed me...yet.

"I know this might not seem believable , I mean it's not common for witches and wolves to mate but this really did happen.  They got married and had kids, but twelve years ago after Lucia gave birth to her last born son, something terrible happened that very same night. Lucia's sister brought war to the pack. She unexpectedly attacked the Blood Moon Pack with a pack of rogues and when  Beta Robert and Beta Female Lucia came to intervene and tried to talk to the sister but she wouldn't see reason.", I stood behind my aunt and continued. "She mercilessly stabbed her sisters mate to death. She should've just killed her sister while was she was at it because you see when your mate dies, it's a piece of you dies with them. That's exactly what happened to  Lucia. She couldn't live without her mate,so she swiftly took a vial of poison from her sister and drank it and died instantly. Kind of a like Romeo and Juliette tragic story, if you ask me.", everyone was still shocked. They're about to have heart attacks. Ruth wanted to speak but I stopped her.

"I'm not done yet. For those of you who don't know that my parents names were Robert and Lucia and yes, the sister who was responsible for my parents deaths is my aunt Ro. This woman right here, killed my parents and rejected my little brother who is still alive and well today.", I looked at Luke and he was already looking at me and trying to read my mind to see if I was lying.