Chapter 3

About 45 minutes later, we arrive at the party and its already packed. Ha, packed. I did not mean to make that joke but I did.

I parked further down the street as its really full. Lizzy and I got out and walked up towards the house, but this isn't a house. ITS A FREAKING MANSION!! Holy shit, its gorgeous.

We got to the door and it was wide open , we didn't even need to knock. We got in the house and we tried to weave our way in between the dancing bodies of the party goers. Its starting to get real crazy, one of the reasons I don't like parties. Its too many people.

We decided to go to the kitchen to get some drinks. As we were passing by some party goers, Lizzy was greeting them with wide smiles. Yeah, she's really popular at school. She's a cheerleader, been one since highschool. Her Latina genes make her the perfect cheerleader; gorgeous, feisty and also she doesn't take bull shit from anyone. That's all thanks to her mom, she taught us not to let anyone talk down to us.

When we got to the kitchen, some guy approached us with a small smile.

"You must be from the Bruja Coven, right? I'm Wyatt Brown, I'm the delta of the Blood Moon pack. My Alpha asked me to escort to our VIP area. Which is less crowded than here".

"How did you know it was us", Lizzy asked with a bit of suspicion before she realized the obvious answer. "Oh, sorry.", she smile sheepishly. He caught our scent.

He smiled back. "No problem, its understandable to be extra cautious. So if you ladies will follow me right this way", he started walking outside of the kitchen towards the stairs. We followed him and we ended up in a game room on the second floor.

As we walked in everyone stopped talking and started staring at us. They're making me feel a bit anxious.

I looked around the room and my eyes landed on a particular set of brown eyes that I haven't seen in four years. The eyes that belonged to my ex-best friend. The guy who left me in that parking lot on the first day of sophomore year in highschool.

We stared at each other for what felt like eternity and before I could comprehend what was happening he was right in front of me.

"N-Nathaniel", I whispered not being able to believe that he was standing right in front of me.

"Mine", he growled.

What the fuck did he just say, I'm not his and I was never his.

"What on earth are you talking about, Nathaniel?". Just then Wyatt spoke up.

"That's our Alpha, Alpha Nathaniel of the Blood Moon Pack", he said with pride.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the Alpha part. Which would mean that he was a wolf and not only that the leader of these mutts.

********

*Nathaniel's POV*

I was hanging out with my friends up in the game room while the party was in full swing downstairs. My Delta,Wyatt said he could smell the witches walking in.

"Okay, then go get them and bring them up here, where they'll be more comfortable", I told him without a care in the world about these witches. My dad wanted us be allied with them, this wasn't my idea. The last time we had an encounter with witches, half of my dad's warriors died. So I don't particularly like them, but dad wanted peace. So he asked me to call them and invite them to my party. I wonder what stuck-up coven leader are they sending down here.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize that the girl that was sitting on my lap was trying to get my attention. Her name was Skyler or Emily, I don't really care.

"Baby, are you even listening to me right now? Its like you're in your own little world", she squeaked with fake sadness.

"I'm fine", I answered her and I tried to continue the conversation but my wolf was too busy screaming MATE!! MATE!! in my head. But it can't be possible though but I can smell that sweet coconut scent that I'm already in love with and its getting closer and closer.

I quickly pushed Samantha or Isabella off my lap and she complained with her annoyingly squeaky voice. I growled at her and she ran away from me towards her friends.

Just then my Delta walked in with two witches,but one of them I recognized instantly. How could I forget her beautiful face.

My wolf started screaming MATE!! MATE!!  a lot louder than before and I knew that I finally found her. Funny thing is that  its the girl who probably hates me after I left her. How do I make her forgive me.

Wait, a minute she's a witch. I knew she was special, since the moment I laid my eyes on her. She'll make an excellent Luna. Yeah, my hatred for witches just went out the window. I don't think she would like me bad mouthing her own kind.

She looks around the room anxiously because she doesn't like being the center of attention and that angered my wolf that so many unmated males were staring at her. She finally found my eyes and they widened in recognition. Good, she still remembers me.

I quickly walked to her and stood in front of her. She got so pale, it looked like she just saw a ghost. Well, I guess I am a ghost from her past. There's a look of disbelief in her eyes.

"N-Nathaniel?", she said like as if he can't believe I'm standing right in front of her. Believe it baby.

"Mine", my wolf growled.

"What on earth are you talking about Nathaniel?", she asked.

My Delta cleared his throat from behind us.

"That's our Alpha, Alpha Nathaniel of the Blood Moon Pack", he said with so much pride.

She looks back at me,like she can't believe what he just said.

"A-Alpha Nathaniel? You're freaking wolf?"

"Can we talk alone, Lia? On the balcony?,I think its time I finally explain some things to you", I asked cautiously.

She first looked at her friends, who I now recognize as her cousin Elizabeth. She nodded as if saying go. 

"Okay fine, lets go", she said as she walked ahead towards the balcony.

Time for the conversation I've been dreading for four years now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nathaniel has finally made an appearance. What did you guys think?

Pls like,comment.

Xoxo

Bella😘😘