And here I am at Sunoo's table, who is with Clara and Y/N. Sunoo then looked at me before giving me a big smile.

"Ouh..Heeseung sunbaenim..annyeong..", Sunoo greeted me.

"Sunoo, Karina will be back tomorrow, and she says she wants to meet you, so you and your friends are invited to the birthday party this Friday", I told him, who was smiling.

I bet he is happy to see his idol.

"Really, I am so happy. I can't wait to see her,", Sunoo said while looking at Clara and Y/n.

"The party will be at my house; I will message you later. And, Sunoo, I should go now. My friend is waiting", I said before bidding him goodbye.

(End of Heeseung pov)

-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-

"Oh my god..you should go, Sunoo. I mean, I can go with you if you want that,", Jungwon advised his friend, who is a bit reluctant to go to the birthday party.

"But, Wonnies, I am kind of worried if I make a problem in that party. You know, F4 will also be there. I don't want to make everyone feel uncomfortable", Sunoo replied to his friends.

"Nah..Fuck those F4, don't even think about them, just enjoy yourself at the party. I am with you; you know that, right?", Jungwon said, making Sunoo feel much better.

"Yeah, you are right; I am Kim Sunoo; I can do it.", Sunoo cheered up after Jungwon helped him.

"Yes..that's my Sunoo. Okay, let's meet this Friday at your house before we go together,", Jungwon answered.

"What about Y/n? Would he/she come with us, ouh, and Clara?", Jungwon asked again.

"Umm. Y/n said he/she will be there, while Clara said that she may not come because she is busy,", Sunoo told Jungwon.

"Ouh..okay..make sure you wear something that is nice..cause, yeah, we are going to a rich party. Let's be shiny stars.", Jungwon smirked at his own idea.

(A/N: okay..sorry for being so random but..counting stars Teukbyeorui byeorui byeorui byeorui byeorui byeorui byeorui byeollan nom (That's me)--okay stan SKZ...lol😎🤩)

"Okay, hihi..let's do that.", Sunoo smiled at Jungwon's idea.

As 15 minutes passed after the call, Sunoo then asked for Ni-ki's help.

"Ni-ki, what should I wear for the luxurious birthday party? Help me!", Sunoo pleads to his younger brother, who is playing with his phone.

"Hmm..then we should ask for mom's help too.", Ni-ki then calls for his mother, who is in the kitchen.

Mrs. Kim then went to Ni-ki's room and shook her head.

"Aigoo, my sunshine, what is the problem? I think you would look nice in any clothes..and not to mention, you can style yourself much better than me.", Mrs. Kim assured Sunoo, who is kind of excited and nervous at the same time.

"I bet Sunoo is super excited...", Ni-ki smiled before patting his own brother back.

"Okay, so, my son, just be yourself and don't forget," Mrs. Kim said.

"Be kind to everyone.", Sunoo continued his mother's words, making her smile.

"Aigoo..how smart my baby..", Mrs. Kim ruffles Sunoo's hair, making the younger feel jealous.

Ni-ki pouted.

"What about me? Am I your baby too?", Ni-ki sulked.

Mrs. Kim then laughs.