READ!!

november 2023 bel here.

do i hate this story?

yes.

the ending was rushed, the characters weren't well thought out, and it didn't make you feel anything - i want my stories to make readers feel something.

so, i'm here to announce that, at some point, this story will be under heavy, heavy edit. like extremely. if you have read any of my other works, i hope you know that i'm more capable of creating a well-rounded story than whatever this shit you just read is. when i get the chance to, i will put that this story is under edit in the description and start working on it. sorry for ripping apart this story, but it has to be done because i cannot stand having this story get attention that it doesn't deserve.

so, what should you expect?
minor plot line changes - maybe more hints of stella's true intent, by showing, not telling. maybe some added chapters here and there to help connect the characters more. maybe some longer chapters and in-depth descriptions. maybe some sensory detail and less cringe-worthy writing. i don't know. but what i do know is that this story will undergo a glow up - soon.

if you think i have potential after reading this piece of shit, go check out my profile and take a look at my other fics.

i swear, they're better than this.