Tuesday, December 25th, 2013 𓃗

The next morning, I wake up next to Stella, who's already awake.

"Good morning, Applejack." Stella greets me, and gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"Good morning, my love, and merry Christmas." I grin, but after saying this, Stella's face turns pale. "What's the matter?"

"I forgot that it's Christmas.. oh s***. And I forgot to tell my parents I was sleeping over." Stella slips out of bed and starts to get dressed frantically. "I'm sorry, but I have to go. F***, I'm gonna be in so much trouble with my parents.."

I get up after her and grab her shoulders and whip her around to face me. "Hey, hey, look at me. They will not be that mad, okay? Everyone makes sense." I put my forehead against hers and we stand there for a moment, eyes closed, just taking in the moment. Of course, that didn't last for long, because we eventually ended up making out, but that's besides the point, haha..

~𓃗~

"Alright, well, see you soon?" Stella asks as she heads out my front door."

"Of course." I smile and shut the door, and turn around to get set up for Christmas. Luckily no one is awake yet, so no one saw Stella leave.

I haven't come out to my family yet. Heck, I didn't even know I was lesbian until a couple months ago when.. uh, yeah. Anyways, I'll come out soon, just not now.

I head back upstairs and lay on my bed, smiling myself back to sleep thinking about the night before.