Chapter 3: Explanations

(Optimus' point of view)
As I watched from the other side of the room, Ratchet transformed into his robot mode while Bree walked over and hugged Verity. "Grandma, I'm sorry I made you worry.", Bree said. At that moment, I took the chance to walk over to them, catching her attention. "Bree, I'm aware you have questions.", I said. "Like why I woke up to find myself trapped on a ancient warship yesterday morning?", she replied. "That'd be because their medic had been keeping track of you for a month before you were snatched from the house you shared with Verity.", I said. "But why would he even be interested in me in the first place?", she asked. "That I'm not entirely sure on, but they will stop at nothing to bring you back to the warship if they learn I sent Ratchet to locate you and rescue you from the warship.", I responded. "Just how in the world are we going to protect Bree from the Cons since they've dragged her into our fight against them?", Tailgate asked me as he walked in. "Tailgate is correct, Optimus. Due to the fact she has captured his attention, it appears best for us to find ways to protect Bree from Knock Out.", Arcee agreed. "Is that the name of the robot I knocked out earlier?", Bree asked. "For the most part, yes.", Jack responded. "Oh, hello!", she said when Raf walked over from where he was standing. "Hi.", he replied as she put her right hand on his shoulder. "Rafael, do you mind bringing Bree with you on a ride with Bumblebee?", I asked. "Of course, Optimus.", he replied. "Does anyone else call you by your full first name?", she asked. "To my knowledge, only Optimus and Ratchet do it.", he replied as he and Bumblebee lead her outside for a car drive.