Chapter 4

[Kuoh Academy]

In class Y/N sitting at his desk sweats and panting as if he were in pain.

Random Girl#1:is it just me or is starting to get hotter?

Random Boy#1:No,I feel this heat too.

Random Girl#2:We could open a window?

At that moment the bell rings announcing the lunch break. Y/N gets up and runs out the classroom hiding one hand, and then reaches the bathroom.

Y/N:Aghh!

Y/N look at his hand only to see that his skin is completely gone leaving only the bones wich immediately catch fire.

Y/N:I know you're angry becouse you couldn't finish the job, but calm down!

Y/N says and then turns towards the mirror and sees the Rider in the reflection.

Y/N:Remember that now I'm behind the wheel not you, so make sure you stay in your seat

Bringing his attention back to the hand Y/N sees his skin returning to his bones.

Y/N:Much better.

Looking at the mirror, Y/N finds his reflection insted of the Rider.

Y/N:*sigh* I can feel them. They're all in the club along with that fallen angels, Azazel. This is going to be a long day.

Y/N opens the sink and splashes cold water on his face before leaving the bathroom.

[Timeskip, Night]

In an abandoned church almost outside the city Y/N is fighting with a stray devil.

Stray Devil:Come on, get yourself eaten, I promise I'Il be quick!

The stray devil jump on Y/N with his sharp claws, but Y/N dodges and uses his chain to block the stray devil moviment. The chain begins to heat up causing the stray devil to scream in pain.

Y/N:This is for all the innocent you killed.

Y/N pulls the chain towards himself turning the stray devil body into ashes.

Mephisto:*clap* *clap* You are doing a really good job, cleaning this city of criminals,stray devil and other things.

Y/N turns to see Mephisto smiling at him at the entrance to the church.