Chapter 04: {The Photographer And The Meditating}

I heard my phone vibrating somewhere next to me. It's either next to me or under me, no in between. Although, I woud've preferred something else to take its place but we move. I sighed tiredly as I heard it stop, but groaned loudly as it picked up again. I blindly reached my hand around to find this little shit.

"What?" I barked as soon as I picked the call up.

"Woah, who fucked you and missed your spot, B?" I scrunched my nose up as Shawn's laughing voice filled my ears.

"Nigga, if only I had that action to begin with. What do you even want right now? You know I don't like being distrubed while sleeping." I mumbled sleepily as I almost dozed back off.

"Uhm, right. Tell me why I had the strangest dream about a green eyed girl looking like she's from the Islands, she was singing something about one by one and two by two and everybody in the club gonna be rocking when she's through." he said as he recalled his dream.

Hold on. I took the phone off my ear to see what time it was, and it was literally 8 in the morning. I closed my eyes while trying to breathe in and out to not get pissed off this early on one of the Lord's days. "So let me get this straight Corey.." I began slowly.

"Uh oh.." He knows, he knows he done fucked up if I'm calling him by his middle name.

"You had a dream about a random girl you don't know, and decided to call the girl you do know at the brisk of dawn to tell me about it as I'm knocked the fuck out on my day off? Do you not value what's left of your life bum ass?" I said all so calmly as I pinched the bridge of my nose.

Don't yell, don't yell; don't yell. I repeated this mantra all over again, but guess what I did? I hit them damn keys like there was no tomorrow as I lashed out on his ass. "I keep telling you to only call me IF you're about to die. What's so hard to get in that Shawn??" He was completely silent, as he should. I don't play about my sleep, and people find this out the hard way.

"Well, first of all, any day could be your day off. Second of all, uh.." his voice croaked out at the end and I bit my smile off. He can be so dumb and goofy at times. "Byeee!" He screeched as the line went dead.

"I know he didn't actually just hang up on me.." Eh well, I wouldn't deal with me either while I have this cranky attitude in the morning.

There are few things in this world that I take seriously: my sleep, my self-care and spirituality, my food, my orgasms, and my career. In no particular order at that. People think that my kindness is limitless and I enjoy letting them know how wrong that is. I'm humble yes, but I'm also fierce and conceited, and I think that creates the perfect balance for my personality. As long as nobody starts acting familiar, we're good.

Damn you Shawn. "I hate his camel faced ass." I said to myself as I sat up in my bed. My phone started vibrating with a spam of messages. I pursed my lips as I contemplated smashing the parasite against the wall. I closed my eyes as I tried to compose myself. Chile, I need to meditate. And just as I thought of that, all the bells in my head started ringing as I remembered the literal ancient goddess.. no, I meant human that I have sleeping a few doors away from me.

Why wasn't this a dream again? I almost cried as I stepped into my panties and wore my white robe on while wrapping it around me. And no, just because she's here doesn't mean I'll adjust my habits to her likes and dislikes, my house and my rules and she better not piss me off in this morning. Who am I kidding? I know she will, but cheers to hoping!

 Who am I kidding? I know she will, but cheers to hoping!