"President...!"

The ghastly pale secretary hurried over. Raising one hand, the man who returned approached Ha-Rang.

The girl who accompanied him had to even receive surgery, but the guy in front of the man looked fine except for the gauze on his face and arms.

'Park Ha-Rang. Was he the main vocalist for this rookie group?'

The man's eyes were cold as he scanned Ha-Rang.

'Although, not anymore.'

The buds of strife had to be pruned in advance. If an infamous guy was made to debut, they were bound to create trouble once they got a little seniority. To carry a time bomb that could explode at any moment?

'Not unless I'm crazy.'

The man could see the boy's lips parting as he looked at him. It was obvious what would come out of that mouth, but the man still asked.

"What do you want to talk about?"

Ha-Rang knelt down on the cold marble floor.

His hands, clasped together at his feet, visibly trembled. But the man's gaze was still cold as he stared down at Ha-Rang.

"I- I was wrong! Please give me one more chance."

The lines did not go beyond his expectations. A smirk escaped the man's lips.

There were more than just the two of them here, but neither Ha-Rang nor the man could care less. For Ha-Rang wanted to be forgiven. While the man had no intention of accepting it from the beginning.

"Just one more chance, if you give me just one more chance, I swear something like this won't...!"

"I see. I'm sure this incident has left you with many feelings."

The man cut off Ha-Rang's words, who begged for his wrongdoings again. Ha-Rang's eyes lit up with hope at the fairly positive tone.

But the words that followed were despairing.

"I will not ask for you to be punished. Even so, the fact that ID has already worked hard enough just to let you in the debut team has not changed."

A relentless notice of contract termination was dropped on him.

"We do not have the authority to control Park Ha-Rang-ssi's life, so we will not stop you if you want to debut in another company after leaving this place."

"P-president..."

"However, our ties end here. So, I recommend you leave while we are ending on a good note. Because Park Ha-Rang-ssi will be the only one at a disadvantage the more you make a fuss."

It was a threat disguised as good wishes. Tears welled up in Ha-Rang's eyes. A sad cry broke out, and the man who had been looking down at him turned away.