"This is Mike, don't hang up." The Wheeler boy ordered.

"You've got to be kidding me." Max complains, raising to her elbows with eyes squinted in annoyance. "Vi, it's nothing. Come back to bed."

"Shh." Violet hushed her, making the redhead fall to her back with a huff of agitation. "Lucas said code red, what's going on?"

"Something happened, something bad." Mike reveals, she felt her heart instantly sink in her chest. "Our very lives can be at stake."

Lovely, like she hadn't heard that before.

She gulped thickly, curling an arm around her stomach as it twists with anxiety. "What are you talking about? What happened?"

"Just come over to my house. We'll explain everything." Mike replied.

Her brows furrowed in confusion, "Your house? What?"

"Just get here, okay?" Mike stressed, "And hurry." Before she could get another word in, the call had already dropped, he hung up.

"What did he say?" El asked, Violet turns to meet her wide doe eyes.

Violet hangs up the phone, it goes with a click. "We need to go."

Max groans in frustration, "What?"

"Now, Max." Violet orders sharply as she walks over to her overnight bag, "Something bad happened, we need to meet Mike at his house. He said he'll explain everything."

"Okay." El responds, pulling off the duvet and rising to her feet.

"Shit, fine." Max huffs, ripping off the her blankets and getting up to get herself dressed.

Violet rummaged through her bag to find something to wear today. She ultimately goes with a red ribbed cami-top, denim shorts, knee high white tube socks with red stripes on the top, and her Doc Martens. She finished with a red plaid shirt over the cami, and called it an outfit.

The girls made a quick change into their outfits for the day with their backs turned, and once they were all dressed they head to the bathroom to brush their teeth. Together they share the sink water and hand off the tooth paste to eachother, one by one they spit out the foam in their mouths then shut off the sink and exit the room to grab their bags.

They make a quick stop to Max's kitchen, grabbing a few Poptarts for the road before rushing out of the Mayfield home and making their way to their bikes. Once again El climbs on the back of Violet's bike, placing her hand on her shoulder as she ate her Strawberry Poptart.

It doesn't take long before they arrive in Mike's neighborhood, they turn a couple blocks until they roll up to the Wheeler home. They find a group of bikes that belong to their friends near the back door of the basement, and they park their bikes near the brick wall and kickstand them. Violet threw El's Poptart wrapper in the garbage can, then they head in through the unlocked basement door.

The trio is met with the remainder of their friends, well, all of them but Dustin who's absent. While she was bummed that he wasn't here, she wasn't too worried about him. According to her brother who she walkied before they left Max's place, he had been spending some time with him and Robin at Scoops Ahoy.