-•9•-

Home had trapped Wally inside and of course, the farther figure was forcing his stressed self to check every corner, every shelf... every atom.

Wally had plopped down on the sofa and let out a stressful sigh, it was long and heavy as his hands carried his head. "Home! Are you sure you didn't see them anywhere?" Wally asked. Home remained staring at Wally before staring at a floorboard. Wally's eyes narrowed as he looked at the wooden plank. He got up and stepped on it, causing the plank to tilt slightly.
Wally gasped as he raced towards the kitchen, grabbed some keys and opened the basement door. Rushing down the stairs Wally ran into a wall before composing himself.
"Y/N! Honey are you here? Y/N!" Wally desperately called for you, he was also mentally kicking himself in the butt for not checking here sooner.
"Papa!" A loud squeal could be heard from a dark corner. Wally's eyes widened as he turned and spotted you there, bouncing on your feet with excitement of seeing your papa "Y/N!" Wally cried as he rushed to you and picked you up. You loudly laughed as he began to spin you around and kiss you endlessly on your face, "oh my baby! My baby! Your okay. You had me worried sick." Wally hugged you. He rushed upstairs and grabbed you your favourite snack before giving it to you. He then grabbed a spider from an open window and placed the spider on Home's walls. Home panicked.
Wally saw this as a punishment for hiding his child away.
Walky sat down with you next to him. Letting out a long sigh of relief before freezing. "Wait a minute.." Wally gasped before turning to you, "you said Papa! You said papa!" Wally cheered as he picked you up and blew raspberry's on your belly. You laughed and kicked your legs, "not only that but you stood up! Can you walk too? Can my little puppet master walk?" Wally gently took hold of your tiny feet and began to message them.
"Oh I was so worried.. I can't tell if this was the worst or the best day ever." Wally laughed as he placed you on his chest and laid down. "I love you." Wally adored your cuteness.

"I don't know where I would be without you."