-•2•-

It was the next day and Wally was exhausted, he thanked Howdy for his help and left, claiming he would be back later to pick up some baby stuff.
The baby's head rested on Wally's shoulder as he walked throughout the neighbourhood, first he went back to Home and put all the baby supplies in the fridge. Once he was finished with that he placed all of the baby clothes in a spare drawer he had.
Once done he rocked the baby gently and hummed a tune, making his way to the best person he knew about this kinda stuff.

Poppy.

Knocking on Poppy's door, the massive bird immediately answered, having to look down at her feet to even see Wally. "Oh, Hello Wally! Oh my, who is this little one you've got there?" Poppy asked, seeing the small life form on Wally's shoulder.
"That's why I'm here." Wally admitted, Poppy nodded and moved out of the way for Wally to enter.

After sitting down and getting comfortable on the sofa, Wally raised his legs and laid the baby's back on his chest, wrapping his arms around them to make sure they don't fall.

^best thing I could find closest to my idea

Wally had explained how he found the baby last night and is willing to look after them and raise them as his own. Poppy had began to teach him classic stuff.

•The baby reeked of soggy mud and Poppy began
to teach Wally how to clean the baby.
•Then Poppy began to teach him how to play with the baby, what to get and what not to get.
•Then Poppy began to teach Wally how to change nappies.
And everything else necessary.

Wally, Poppy began to go round all the houses in the neighbourhood, showing them all the baby and saying that Wally will need help to sort baby stuff later tonight. Everyone said that they will be there with something as a gift. Wally thanked them with great gratitude and when back Home.

At Home Wally had stared at you, he felt something was missing about you. You slept in his arms, soft snores escaping from you. What could he be missing? You were dressed, bathed, fed, as healthy as could be after yesterday. A knock on the door jolted Wally out of his daze, Wally very carefully stood up and walked to the door, he quietly opened the door and saw Eddie standing there holding a massive box, Wally put his finger up to his lips and welcomed Eddie in. Eddie brought the box inside of Home and Wally followed after him. "The neighbourhood decided to get together and choose and crib for your little one, this is the one we picked:

 "The neighbourhood decided to get together and choose and crib for your little one, this is the one we picked:

(I couldn't find any colourful ones, if you don't wanna sleep in these pick a different one)

Wally gasped at the picture on the box, "I have nothing else to deliver so would you like me to help?" Eddie asked, "yes please! I have no where else to put this kiddo." Wally sighed, "say what's the kid's name anyway?" Eddie asked, that's it! That's what was missing about the baby! A name.
Wally looked down at your sleeping form and only one name came to mind... Y/N. "Their name is Y/N." Wally smiled. "What a lovely name. Would you like me to care for them while you go for a nap?" Eddie asked, "oh please." Wally smiled softly, handing Y/N to Eddie and lazily walking upstairs to his room.

Eddie looked at you and smiled, "aren't you just a cutie-pa-tootie." Eddie smiled, you began to slowly wake up and you stared at Eddie, he was colourful, you liked colourful. You smiled and kicked your legs, Eddie chuckled and laid you down on the sofa, giving you a handkerchief to nibble on. He began to work on the crib.