-•4•-

Art by: gorccie

The time has finally arrived and Home was welcoming the neighbours into the colourful living room.
Everyone has been holding a gift within their hands, especially Howdy.
All gifts were set on the table and everyone surrounded the baby who was fiddling with a sponge Wally had given them.
"Y/N is the most." Wally smiled, he adored them, everyone else did as well, but not as much as him.
"I agree, just look at them, they haven't even grown teeth yet! Well- they're starting to." Julie lifted the babies lip and noticed a few teeth starting to spring. "How old are they?" Julie turned to Wally.
Wally shrugged and turned to Frank, "well judging by you saying that they are only NOW starting to grow teeth." Frank picked the baby up and set them on his lap, also looking at their teeth, "I'd say about six months." Frank booped the babies nose and they giggled at his antic, Wally sighed "so old yet so young for a baby. I don't get why someone would do this?" Wally rubbed his arms, "I'm sure there must be a reasonable solution as to why someone would do this." Sally reassured, "I hope so."

.

.

.

"How about we eat?!" Poppy smiled nervously to break to saddened tension, everyone's head perked up and nodded, going into the kitchen leaving Y/N in the living room for a few seconds.
After grabbing food and drinks everyone sat back down, noticing that Y/N had fallen onto their back Wally laughed and picked them up, placing the small figure on his lap and tied on a baby bib and he began to feed the baby, he found out that Y/N is a messy eater, even if it is milk. Y/N always somehow managed the get all the milk on their hands and face.
After everyone ate and cleaned up, it was now time to open the presents.
Y/N rested on the couch, their head leaning on the armrest for support.
Wally sat next to Y/N, everyone else sat on the floor.

First was Julie, she handed Wally a box with cloud wrapping paper on it, Wally opened it for you and gasped when he saw what was inside, it was a folded ball pit, "all the balls are outside so it didn't ruin the surprise." Julie smiled, Wally gleamed back and showed you, he set the box to the side and thanked Julie.

(You can choose)

(You can choose)

Next was Frank, he gave Wally two boxes, not wrapped, one was the size of a book and the other was a big and skinny one, opening the big one, it was a 'how to parent' book, Wally rolled his eyes and set the book to the side, "thank you Frank, I'm sure this'll save me many hours of crying." Wally patted the book, everyone chuckled and urged Wally to open the skinny box, opening it his eyes widened, it was a butterfly crib mobile