-•5•-

It was midnight and everyone had left, Wally had fed you, changed you and bathed you already. After putting you to bed which was next to his, he collapsed onto his own, letting out a long tired sigh.
Just as he had finished getting showered and dressed; he had finally gotten into bed and under the soft covers. Just as he was about to doze off a loud cry alarmed Wally.
Shooting up from his position Wally lazily got up and went to your crib, there you laid, crying with kicking legs and grabby hands towards the puppet. Wally scooped you up and sniffed your nappy, no smell which meant you didn't need changing; considering the fact that he changed you not longer than thirty minutes ago. Wally rushed downstairs to the kitchen and made you a bottle, once finished he held it up to your lips only for you to smack it away, Wally kept trying thinking you were being stubborn but only got the same result. He put your food in the fridge and rocked you slightly as he went back to his room, he sang a lullaby as he rubbed circles on your back.
Your crying had calmed down, and soon you came to a stop. Wally sighed in relief and put you back down in your crib, only then you had began to cry again, Wally raised a brow and picked you up, looking under all the teddies and blankets that were in your crib to see if there was anything out of the ordinary. There was nothing. It was only then that he had noticed your crying had stopped again. He looked at you confused, he began to slowly put you back in your crib but you began to stir and whimper, Wally raised you back up, "well- guess your sleeping next to papa then huh?" Wally smiled as he laid in bed and gently placed you next to him, this time you did not even mutter. You had fallen straight asleep whilst holding your papa's finger. Wally lazily smiled before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

Home saw this and blinked it's eyes, a slight camera like snap came from it before the eyes went away.
Home just took a picture of you and Wally sleeping on the bed. Ready to tease the puppet in the morning.