Part Nine: Cake!

''The UA Sports Festival is drawing near..''

Eraser Head informed his students, covered in bandages.

''THAT'S A SUPER NORMAL SCHOOL EVENT!!'' All the students shouted.

Some of the students were worried about having a big event right after a villain attack, but Aizawa informed them the security will be 5 times more than other years and it has lots of chances to be canceled because of villains.

''Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events. In the past, the Olympics were called a festival of sports and the whole country was crazy about them. As you know, with reductions in a scale and population they're now a shell of their former glory.'' Aizawa said with his usual tired voice.

After the students graduate, it's typical to join a pro hero agency as their sidekick. With the students' performance at the festival, they will receive internships from the pro heroes.

''If you understand that, then don't slack off on your preparations!'' Aizawa warned them with a stern tone.

''Yes sir!!'' All the students shouted.

''Homeroom is dismissed..'' Aizawa made his way out of the class as he announced. Students were excited about which heroes would give them internships and how the festivals were gonna be. Some were ready, some were not, some will clearly do their best to win.

After school ended for the day, Izuku walked home slowly, thinking about the festival. He was not paying attention to his surroundings but a certain cafe got his attention. Not the cafe, the people sitting inside. A familiar red hair..

It was Mika..

She was sitting with sleepy eyes, she had two men sitting across her and the two were having a conversation, it was clear she was bored. She was fighting sleep while looking at her phone.

Izuku got nervous. What was he supposed to do? He didn't know what to do when he encountered a villain. So he got his phone out to inform Omori. 'That's the best thing to do..' He thought. Omori answered the phone after a few rings, right as Izuku opened his mouth to speak, a hand snitched his phone, Mika's hand.

-Moshi moshi! Mori-kun! I hope you are doing great! Izuku-chan is with me but don't worry he'll be safe-! Just to let you know! byee–

-Wait??!!-------

She ended the call as she gave his phone back with a smile.

''Izuku-chan, wanna have some cake with me?'' She asked but didn't wait for his answer as she locked her arm with his and walked back to the cafe.

Izuku was scared, but he had to stay calm.

In the cafe, she put her arm on his shoulder as they walked to the table with the two other men, they stopped once they came as she introduced.

''This is Izuku! The new holder of One for All!'' She said with a happy and smiley face to the men with stern faces..

The two men's eyes widened as they scanned the boy. Izuku was shaking in fear fr.. Him and Mika sat down as the one with the long hair spoke.

''Yo Mika, Where did you found him?''

''Hm? Didn't I tell you Tadami? I found him in the entrance exam! You are getting old really..'' She said as her arms rested on the table, her one hand supporting her head.