Part 10: Laughs Like A Maniac

Start from the beginning

After around five minutes, I heard some noise, so I removed one Bluetooth from my ear and turned only to see Zayn staring at his brother.
He was quick to sit beside me meaning I was now sitting between both the brothers. Wow, such a perfect way to enjoy my lunch. I'm literally stuck between these two brothers who will kill each other the moment I go away.

"Here Lay, take this" Iqra passed me my lunch and I began to eat along with everyone else. In a minute or so, Theo came with two trays in his hand and sat next to Iqra. He passed one tray to Imran, and they both began eating.

I looked at Zayn who was looking at Imran every now and then. "Zayn calm down. Don't let him bother you."
"Lay why does he sit next to you every time? I don't get it," he sighed.

"Zayn he knows that this is the only way he can irritate you."

Minutes later after we started talking, Imran spoke, "Layla, mom wants you to come with us for shopping today." Hearing this I almost choked on my food.

"She didn't say anything to me about it. So Layla's not going unless mom says that herself" Zayn stated.
She wants me to go with her for shopping?

"Wait Zayn, Imran, why does she want me to come?" I asked him to which he replied, "She says that it would be easier if she has someone who would understand the taste of women.
She thought you would be perfect hence she told me to take you home right after college."

What do I do? I'll just ask her if she's said something like that or not.

I asked Zayn to call his mom and ask her about it. He disconnected the call and looked at me and said, "Yea Lay, she wants you to join her. I'll drop you home after College." Before we could say anything further, my phone rang indicating a call from Zayn's mom.

"Salam mom, how are you?" I greeted her and she replied, "Salam Layla. I'm good, I just wanted that you come home with Imran as there's something I've asked him to bring while coming home.
I hope you won't mind, will you?"

"Mom, why Layla and Imran? I can get you whatever you want. Along with that, I'll drop her home to you instead of sending her with him" Zayn said, hoping that Mom would consider what he was saying.

"Zayn, no more arguments. Imran, you bring Layla home with you and we will then go shopping, hmm?"
"Okay Mom," all three of us responded at the same time and I disconnected the phone.

Soon the bell rang and we went to our classes. I made a mental note in my head to call my mom and inform her about the change in plans.

*     *     *     *     *     *

The bell rang and we all rushed out of the class to escape the homework sums which our teacher said she would give us.
Like who the hell loves physics? All I know is that I don't, for sure. I swear if I was to sit in that lecture even for a few more minutes, I would pass out.

I checked my phone for any messages from anyone, but there were non except Zayn's fifteen messages that said "If Imran does anything or says anything mean to you, just tell me" or "Lay its okay if you don't wanna go with Imran. I'll handle mom" and many more.

I saw that my phone's battery was about to die. It just had 2% left in it.
Never mind, I'll charge it in Imran's car with my charger.
But before it could die, I sent my mom a quick message about the changed plans and she was fine with it.

I was walking to the other end of the parking lot, where Imran has parked his car. Let's just say that Zayn and Imran like to keep their distance from each other. I've never been on this side of the parking area, it's unfamiliar.