Chapter Six ㅡ Avoidance Is Better?

[NOTE: BOLD TEXTS ARE THE MEMBERS SPEAKING IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE]

Running away is better.

So the rest of the days, Seungmin spent it running away from Minho.

It was the same old, no talks, no smile, no glance. Only work.

And even though it was him running away from Minho physically, it was more of him actually running away from his feelings.

Avoiding him to the point where the slightest grazing of skin, a quick eye contact, would send butterflies exploding inside of Seungmin's body. It was slowly becoming overwhelming, avoiding his crush for so long, but he bared it. He bared it all if it meant no harm to StrayKids.

After all, everyone has worked hard to reach the point where they are right now. It would be selfish of Seungmin to just ruin it all because of his stupid feelings.

"I think that would be Seungmin!!"

Seungmin was pulled out of his reverie by Felix's voice. He totally zoned out, not realising that they were deadass in an interview.

"Huh?" He questioned, looking at his members behind him.

"What? Don't deny!! You are a comedian!!" Felix said again, followed by the other members who agreed with him.

"Seungmin is such a menace to StrayKids! He says a lot of erm... inappropriate things with a straight face, and that's what makes him funnier!"

Chan said, Seungmin could only laugh. He agreed with what the leader said.

As they say, you are what you love.

Seungmin's eyes unconsciously move back to the older sitting behind, to the right of him.

He pursed his lips upon gazing at his Minho hyung, who was switching his eyes back and forth between the members as he tried to grasp the English language.

He found it cute, the way Minho would blink his eyes a series of times when he didn't understand something. The way he would tilt his head and let out a small 'huh' when something would catch him off guard. The way he would evil smile before smacking the member's butts. The way he would tease Stays about seeing the members' abs. The way he would grin at Seungminㅡ

Wait, what, no.

Seungmin blinked his eyes a few times. Minho definitely never grinned at him, nor smiled, or whatever. And even if he did, then it's probably just a dream.

But it didn't seem like a dream now... was perhaps Minho really smiling at him? Or more like smirkingㅡ Seungmin couldn't figure it out.

Minho grinned in his direction and turned back to Chan. "승민니가 진짜 귀여워!"

Seungmin's heart took a big leap, and his eyes widen. It was almost surreal. Lee Minho calling him cute? What was going on?

Seungmin turned back to Chan, who was sitting behind him, far left, Chan smiled at him and patted his shoulder.

"Oh, you mean to say Seungmin is cute? Well, we agree with that!" Chan exclaimed and earned a few 'yes'. Seungmin turned around with his face all flustered, his ears red, he was afraid the camera might be able to catch it all.

"아 네, Seungmin... is.. cuteuh!" Minho tried to speak.

Seungmin bit his lips, feeling his heart pick up the pace of the speed of light. He just realised that the interviewer asked a question about who was the most adorable in the group.