Werewolf Fight

Serenity woke up to something eating her out. She whined as she knew who it was. Vali had a habit of waking Serenity up by eating her out. Unfortunately, Malakai was in a rut, and Vali was horny too. So Serenity had a few surprises waking up. Malakai kissed her, and Serenity moaned as Vali continued to eat her out. Both boys were always arguing on who would fuck Serenity. Malakai wanted to give her his virginity and Vali didn't want to let her go. With her upcoming heat, the fighting only got worse. Apparently they finally agreed on something. Malakai got behind her and he started to play with her breast. Serenity whined as Vali kept her thighs apart. He continued to eat her out and Malakai nipped her neck. Serenity cummed and Vali smirked. "The puppy is finally awake."

"Vali." She whined as he moved up to kiss her.

"Mmm. We agreed on me fucking you fill of cum and Malakai keeping you preoccupied."

"Vali!" She gasped as he entered her. He kissed her and Malakai moaned softly as her body moved against his crotch. She was moaning as Vali gripped her thighs tightly. Vali fucked her harder and Malakai leaned his head back. The friction he was getting from Serenity's body moving against his cock.

"Fuck." He hissed as her smell invaded his nose. The werewolf could smell how wet she was and his ears could hear how wet she was. Serenity cried out as she cummed and Vali kissed her deeply. Malakai was groaning in her ear. Serenity felt something wet on her back and she heard Malakai groan. Vali moved his hips faster and cummed deep inside her. Serenity moaned as she felt both boys twitch. Vali pulled out and flipped her around. Serenity yelped and she was face to face with him.

"Ride him, Puppy." Vali kissed her ear and Serenity nodded. "He wants to cum inside you." Malakai moaned as she slid down his cock. She moaned as Vali moved her hips.

"Serenity." Malakai pulled her into a kiss and Serenity's eyes widened when she felt something poke at her ass.

"Vali?"

"Relax Puppy." Vali kissed her neck and she cried out. Her eyes widened as Vali entered her. Malakai wiped her tears away and she gripped his shoulders tightly. Malakai leaned closer to Vali who looked at him weirdly.

"You made her cry!" The werewolf growled.

"Oh? Shut up." Vali growled back.

"There's this thing called preparing." Malakai hissed.

"So what? She's in heat! Her body is extra sensitive."

"Yeah!? Well maybe you should be more careful!" Serenity had enough of two arguing so she moved her hips. "Fuck!"

"Stop arguing while you're inside me!" Serenity hissed. She moaned as both boys moved. She felt Vali kiss her shoulder and she moaned as Malakai kissed the other shoulder. She felt immense pleasure and her legs were already trembling. Vali groaned against her skin. He could feel Malakai and he was close to cumming. Vali moved a hand over her mouth and his other down her navel. Malakai knew what he was doing. Serenity was tightening around him and her legs were already trembling. Vali played with her clit as Malakai moved her up and down. Serenity screamed into Vali's hand and her body spasmed against the two. It sent both boys over the edge and Serenity whined. Vali moved his hand away and all three of them panted heavily. Serenity's body was trembling so hard that Vali's was as well.

L
"You did so good." He kissed her shoulder and pulled her off. She collapsed and Vali took off the condom he wore. He threw in the trash and came back over to Serenity. He kissed her softly as she fell asleep.

"Will she be ok?" Malakai asked.

"She'll be fine. She might not be able to sit properly or walk." Vali pulled his boxers on and Malakai did the same.

"Ok." Vali watched Malakai watch over her and he sighed. He grabbed Serenity's panties and pulled them up her legs. He lifted her up and put on her oversized shirt on her.

"She'll be fine."

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Serenity was not fine. Her entire lower half hurt. She couldn't walk to the bathroom to pee. She had to have Vali carry her. She yelped as she sat down on the toilet. Vali kissed her softly and she whined as she peed. "Malakai prepared a bath."

"Fuck you." Serenity hissed.

"You already did. You fucked Malakai too." He smirked. Serenity slapped him and she pouted. Vali picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. He set her in the tub and got behind her. Vali smirked as she whined. "You're still in heat." Vali kissed her softly. "Yasaka wants to play with you." Serenity whined. The fox came in and she saw Vali and Serenity in the tub.

"Serenity." The kyuubi stripped herself and she got in the tub. Serenity whimpered and Yasaka kissed her softly. When she heard Serenity moaning for Vali and Malakai, Yasaka wanted to join in and make her scream. Yasaka pulled Serenity up. Vali smirked and moved his hand down her navel and his fingers spread her lips.

"Aww, look at the little puppy. She's still so wet even after we fucked her." Vali teased. Serenity struggled in his arms and Vali growled warningly. Serenity moaned as Yasaka licked her. She sucked on her clit and the fox was gentle with Serenity. The hybrids spasmed against Vali who kissed her neck. "So good aren't you?" She whined as Yasaka licked her clean. The fox moved back and sat on the other side of the giant bath. Serenity whimpered against Vali who kissed her throat.

"Vali." Serenity whined.

"I know. You need to rest." He hummed as he massaged her hips. Her head went forward and Vali felt her body stop trembling.

"Don't let her go." Yasaka warned. "She fell asleep."

"I'm aware of that." Vali hummed as he kept Serenity on his lap. There was a whine and he saw a black wolf. He noticed blue eyes. "Malakai?" The wolf leapt for Vali and Serenity woke up immediately. Her tails were out and she snarled at the black wolf who stopped. Sparks were surrounding her body and her eyes glowed golden.

"No." She hissed. Malakai whined and Serenity growled. Vali's eyes widened when he witnessed Serenity turn into a wolf. A brown wolf stood protectively in front of him. Serenity jumped at Malakai and Yasaka was quick to pull Vali away from the fighting wolves.

"Stay on this side. It's a dominance fight." Yasaka sat on the edge of the bath and Vali stayed in the water. They watched the two wolves fight in a black and brown blur. There was a high pitched yelp and Malakai lowered his head down. Serenity came out as the victor. She licked his ear and Malakai kept his head lowered.

"Fortunately they shifted. So the fight ended much faster." A voice hummed as he sat down. "If they didn't shift it would have been worse." Daemon watched the wolves move around each other.

"You're telling me when they are in their human form the fight is much worse!?" Vali asked. The dragon nodded and watched the two wolves lay down.