The Start of Courting

Serenity stretched as she stood up. Lilith came in with a yukata, and Serenity let her put it on her. Her tails were out, and so we're her ears. She winced as Lilith brushed her hair. "I apologize, My Lady." Lilith apologized.

"It's fine." Serenity said as Lilith braided it. "I didn't brush it after the bath."

"Alright, your hair is done for your date with Vali and Yasaka."

"Who will be escorting us?" Serenity hummed.

"I will be." Lilith said.

"And Kunou?"

"She will be leaving next week. Lady Yasaka wants her to get to know you more. You get to spend time with her tomorrow." Serenity smiled.

"I hope we get along in the future." Serenity said.

"You're hoping that she sees you as a mother." Lilith said.

"Where's my guards?" Serenity quickly changed the subject.

"Well, since Vali is officially courting you, we decided that Dvalin will be his escort. Malakai is helping. You can't just change the subject."

"Malakai is with Vali!?" Serenity stood up and quickly went out the door.

"Lady Fujakante! Your hair isn't done!" Lilith chased after her. "Your yukata is falling!" Serenity ignored her, and she slammed open the door. Vali jumped as he was wearing yukata. Serenity saw Malakai snickering.

"Vali!"

"Serenity? Why is your yukata around your waist?"

"Huh?" Serenity blushed as she covered her chest and turned around, and she sat down. Her yukata was hanging down so Lilith could do her hair. Lilith came running, and she tutted.

"Since you're already here, let's finish." Lilith finished with Serenity's hair, and Serenity cried out as Lilith moved her hand up her spine.

"Lady Fujakante, maybe we should wait until these healed." Malakai said.

"No! I'll be fine." Serenity scoffed. "I am not weak." Malakai frowned and backed away.

"Yes, we know this." He replied. "But you need to be careful."

"I know." Serenity pulled her sleeves on and went outside. She saw Yasaka and smiled at her.

"You look lovely, Lady Fujakante." Yasaka said.

"And so do you." Serenity hummed. Yasaka was wearing a yellow yukata with a sash that had skulls around her. Serenity smiled at her.

"Alright, I'm ready." Vali said. Serenity turned around, and she frowned. Vali looked at her weirdly, and she came up to her. "What is it?" He asked. Serenity pulled him down and messed up his hair. "Hey! What are you doing!?"

"I like it when your hair is a bit messy." Serenity said. She turned towards Yasaka, who nodded.

"He does, in fact, look a lot better with his hair slightly messy." Yasaka said.

"Dvalin!" The poor werewolf barked in fear.

"Y-yes Lady Fujakante?"

"When you do Vali's hair, do it where it's slightly messy but well tained."

"Yes, my lady." Dvalin said. Serenity turned back around and smiled at Vali.

"Well, let's go see this festival." Serenity smiled.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Serenity looked in awe at the festival. Vali smiled and looked at her, and Yasaka smiled. Vali took Serenity's hands and led her to a stand. Yasaka followed, and Serenity smiled. "What is this?" Vali smiled, and he paid for a match.

"It is a game." Vali said. "You throw the darts at the balloon." Vali showed her and hit all the balloons. "See. And now you pick a prize." Vali chose a white artic fox and handed it to Serenity. "Look, he's happy, and now he's angry." Vali flipped the fox, and Serenity looked in awe. "Here you go."

"No, no, no. You won it you should have it." Serenity said. She wandered over to a stall that was selling food. Yasaka followed her. "It's mochi!" Serenity brought six. She handed two to Yasaka and two to Vali. She ate the other two, and Vali huffed.

"Listen, take this. I won it specifically for you." Vali shoved the fox in her hands, and Serenity looked at him. Vali blushed, and Yasaka giggled.

"Well, let's go see more stalls." Yasaka said. Serenity followed her, and she saw a stand selling meat and mushrooms. She made was a beeline for it, and Vali and Yasaka continued their way. "Serenity, do you want another prize?" Yasaka asked. "We can catch fish and take them home. Serenity?" Yasaka turned around and looked around. Lilith was gone, too. Vali started to panic, and they retraced their steps.

Serenity moaned happily as she ate her kabobs with Lilith. The werewolf was following at a distance, and she saw Serenity sitting at a table. "You should have told them that you left."

"Malakai would have done the same." Serenity hummed.

"Well. I can't blame you. They are so good."

"Serenity!?" Serenity heard Vali shouting.

"Vali, she's over there!" Dvalin yelled. Yasaka and Vali hurried over.

"Don't wonder off like that!" Vali hissed.

"But food." Serenity whined.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Serenity huffed as Vali held her wrist. She had wandered off three more times. Vali had enough of her disappearing and held her wrist to keep her from said disappearing. Yasaka giggled as Serenity pouted. She carried a bag of fish that Serenity was going to cook later. Apparently, there was a werewolf recipe. "Vali, I won't wander off again."

"Serenity. You said that the other three times." Vali said. "I'm about to handcuff your ass to me."

"Kinky." Serenity said. "Do you like handcuffing girls?" Vali let go of her wrist and glared at her.

"Do not start." Vali growled.

"Oh? Did I hit a kink?" Serenity teasesd. Vali pulled her closer and gripped her chin.

"I can show you kinky."

"You're a virgin." Serenity whispered.

"I hate to interrupt whatever is going on here, but the fireworks are about to start. Let's find a spot further away for Serenity." Dvalin said. They followed him, and Serenity was forced to sit in between Yasaka and Vali. The fireworks soon went off, and Serenity covered her ears. Vali noticed her shivering in fear. He looked at Yasaka, and she nodded. Vali got behind her and wrapped his arms around her. Yasaka made ear muff with magic and put them on her head. Werewolves hated loud noises and especially Serenity.