Chap 17: Not Finished

Start from the beginning

"Do you not... want this, baby?" She asked.

"It's not that. It's... well, to be honest with you, I'm used to being more-"

"The dominant one? Really? Cause I wasn't getting top energy from you at all, China." Mani said, smirking.

"Maybe not, but, I'm used to being the one doing what you're doing. So giving you control is... I need to get used to it."

"How are you going to get used to it if you won't let me, China?" Mani asked. I sighed, looking up at her ceiling.

"Baby, just tell me if you still want to do this or not. We don't have to, we can cuddle-"

"No, I wanna fuck." I said. Mani laughed out loud, I don't why. I was serious.

"Okay then, baby." She said, then started kissing me again. Without breaking our kiss, she slowly slid inside of me. Since the strap was bigger than her fingers, obviously, it was a little uncomfortable at first. But when she started going, it felt like nothing I'd ever felt before. Being with her made me realize that the people I had sex with before sucked in bed.

"Turn around." Mani said in my ear. I did as she instructed and got on my knees. She slid in again with ease, gripping my waist and started going faster than she had before. The faster she went, the harder I gripped the sheets. I could feel myself on the verge of finally coming at the hands of another person in years, when I heard my phone going off in my purse.

"Mani, stop baby."

"Answer it later."

"I can't, that ringtone is Lilly's!" I said as Mani was still going. I had a different ringtone for certain people so I knew exactly who was calling. She immediately stopped and I slid off of the bed and grabbed my phone, just as it stopped ringing. I called her back and she picked up on the second ring.

"China!"

"Lilly, what's going on?" I asked.

"It's Dani, we can't find her. She snuck out of the hospital and no one knows where she's gone."

"What?! The hospital let her leave and no one saw anything?" I asked.

"That's what they're saying. China, you must have some idea of where she could've gone." Lilly said.

"I... I don't know. But we'll go look for her Lilly. Don't worry, we'll find her." I said, trying to calm her down. She was crying and I could hear Patrick yelling in the background, most likely at the nurses and doctors who let Dani slip away.

"Okay China. Call me if you get any news and I'll call you if she pops up." Lilly said.

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too." I hang up the phone and started to put my clothes back on, even though I was soaked and unsatisfied.

"What's wrong, baby girl?" Mani asked me, taking off the strap on.

"Dani is missing. She somehow got passed all the hospital staff." I said, putting my bra back on.

"What the fuck, seriously?" Mani asked. I just shook my head yes.

"Well, Chi, do you know where she could possibly be?" Mani asked me. I was rooting around my brain for an answer. The last conversation I had with Dan, she was talking about... dying. Was Dani going to try and kill herself? If so, where?

"I think you should take me home first. My apartment was always Dan's get away. Maybe she's there." I said.

"Do you really think she'd run to your place if she doesn't want to be found?" Mani asked me, putting her clothes back on now.

"I don't really know, Mani. I just have a feeling." I said.

"Well, I'll help you look until we find her, babe." Mani said softly, grabbing my waist.

"Thank you, Mani. For everything. For... damn near losing your family because of me." I said, tears welling up in my eyes.

"You don't have to thank me baby. Let's get going." Mani said as we left her room.
******