Path of Trailblazing

Start from the beginning

You: ....

Dan Heng: ...Weak heartbeat and pulse... March, you better do CPR.

March 7th: Huh!? Hehe... I-I've never done it before! Dan Heng, you do it!

March 7th: Wait - stop it!

As the girl was starting to wake up at last before looking towards the three people around her.

March 7th: She's awake!

Dan Heng: Are you all right? Can you hear me? Do you remember your name?

???: I... don't remember a thing.

March 7th: Aw, this isn't good... Can you try harder? I'm sure you can at least remember your name...

???: My name is Stelle.

{ Trailblazer: Stelle }

Dan Heng: Stelle? Nice to meet you. My name's Dan Heng, and this is March 7th and the man behind us is...

The girl named Stelle suddenly stands up and runs up to you and hugs you tightly.

You: !!!

Stelle: Father...

Dan Heng: .....

March 7th: .....

You: .....

March 7th: EEHHHHH!!!???!!!!

Dan Heng: ....

March 7th: OLD MAN SHE'S YOUR DAUGHTER?!

You: STOP SCREAMING AT ME YOU MACARONS FOR BRAIN!!!

March 7th: HEY!

Dan Heng: This space station was just attacked by the Antimatter Legion. We came to help with the rescue at the request of Lead Researcher Asta.

Stelle: The Antimatter Legion?

March 7th: Goons owned by the Destruction. You're lucky that the most dangerous Lord Ravager among them isn't around, just some nasty minions.

March 7th: We'll take those invaders out soon, don't worry.

Stelle: Lead Researcher Asta?

March 7th: Uh-huh, a petite cutie with pink hair. Madam Herta appointed her to be the acting lead researcher.

March 7th: ...That girl really needs to step up. I can't believe her own employee doesn't even know her name...

You: I'll deal with the Antimatter Legion myself.

March 7th: Eh? Can you handle them, old man? You sure you're not just bragging in front your daughter?

You: .....

You pinched the bridge of your nose in annoyance before looking at Dan Heng then speak.

You: Watch over them, please...