I took a deep breath in, and exhaled. "Thank you Sasha. You'd think since I've had five years to plan this all out I'd feel more secure about everything. But in reality I think that time that gave me the time to plan just made me even more critical about everything being perfect since I've had all this time to plan it out." I shake my head, trying to get all of those intrusive thoughts out. "You know what? You're right Sasha. This is perfect. Everything I want is coming true and I'm marrying the man of my dreams."

Sasha gave me a smile and led me out of the private room I had to get ready. "Everyone is waiting for you." She laughed a little. "This is the wedding of the century." I coiuldn't help but think back on the last five years.

These last five years were the toughest in mine and Shu's relationship. Which is saying a lot since there was a time I thought he was dead for a while. The last five years were challenging with the artifact armor not exactly solving all the diplomatic and physical problems like the legend suggested. Instead, it just left very large shoes for Shu to fill. Like he had to live up to this legacy that was created to unite the kingdoms. There were fights and times when we both did go to bed angry. And there were times when we cried together. Over stress, over different situations, and even over the silliest of things. But these last five years tried our relationship and showed that this relationship could weather any storm thrown at us and that these relationships helped us understand each other better.

Soon enough, here I was standing at the end of the aisle with a white veil covering my face and helping to hide the blush from the audience. "You ready to get married (y/n)?" I couldn't even speak, but I nodded towards Sasha as Nika handed me the bouquet as I walked down the aisle.

Walking down the aisle I saw Ken who was smiling and Zac who was tearing up. Granted I couldn't exactly tell if he was tearing up from me getting married or the splendid dress he had made. Then my eyes were lead up to Valt who was grinning like an idiot in a suit as he was obviously Shu's best man. Then my eyes drifted to him. Shu Kurenai. The prince who made my childhood joyful and sorrowful. And now the king who was going to lead Acane into the next generation. The old generation almost destroyed our kingdoms by imploding themselves, so we have to be smarter. And we will. Starting today marks the next generation and the future peace we as a nation will bring to the table.

Finally here I was, staring face to face with the man of my dreams. He slowly lifted the veil away from my face and I swear I could see tears of joy in his eyes which made me inadvertently laugh a little, sending a small smile to his lips. Once Shu put the veil to the side the priest began. Although throughout that whole time I couldn't even hear a word the priest said. I was way too distracted by the man in front of me.

I wish I could've just stayed there forever in the moment. Staring at Shu's crimson eyes like a trance. I wouldn't have done anything else if it wasn't for Shu beginning his vows.

"(y/n)." His voice, like always, was just so calm. "You've always been there for me. You're the light shining in my life and have always gotten me out of hard times. You are the person who's always cared about me the most and you've always been there for me. When I went through difficult times you were there to pick me up. You helped me rebuild this nation and from day my one and only goal has been to see you smile. I'm so thankful that you have given me this chance to make you as happy as you made me. All I ask is for you to continue to stick by me in marriage like you did as my fiance and allow me the time to make you happy for the rest of your days. (y/n), I love you."

I was speechless. I couldn't utter a word. That was until Sasha shoved me in the back a bit to remind me that I also had some vows to say. The small blush that appeared on my face made Shu laugh as I began to recite what I had been practicing in the mirror since Shu had proposed to me. "Shu, even when we were young I knew there was something about you that made my heart flutter. Although back then I didn't know that you would change the world, after it all I'm thankful that you brought me along for the ride and I'm grateful to be considered your queen. I love you Shu."

The priest then continued. "Do you, your majesty Shu Kurenai take Princess (y/n) (l/n) in sickness and in health, in poorness and in wealth, on good days and bad to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Shu's crimson eyes that were filled with love gazed into mine. "I do."

The priest then turned to me. "Do you, Princess (y/n) (l/n) take his majesty Shu Kurenai in sickness and in health, in poorness and in wealth, on good and bad days to be you lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do!"

With a giddy smile and attitude the priest smiles. "Then I have the honor to announce the both of you husband and wife and now the rightful king and queen of Acane! You may now kiss the bride."

Shu wasted absolutely no time in taking this very romantic moment and dipping me down into a longing kiss. I fell straight into it, savoring every moment.

BANQUET HALL
3RD PERSON POV

As the couple sat at the head of the long table classical music was playing as everyone was excited chatting about the royal pair. Although both Shu and (y/n) weren't paying attention as their main focus was on each other. At least that was until (y/n)'s focus completely shifted when the first of the twelve course meal came out.

"Oh my goodness I didn't realize how hungry I was until I saw this delicious food~" (y/n) smiled and began to graciously eat the first course that was laid out in front of her. Shu just laughed at his wife and also began to eat signalling the rest of the table that they were allowed to begin eating.

After everyone was done eating, the dancing began. Shu stood up, offering his hand to his bride as she took it with a large smile on her face. The first dance of the royal couple. (y/n) placed her hands on Shu's shoulders as he placed his hands on her waist. The (color) haird girl leaned into her husband's chest as the music began.

Everyone's eyes laid on the married couple as Shu whispered into (y/n)'s ear. "Is this all you could've hoped for?"

(y/n) giggled. "No." Which left Shu momentarily stopping in his dance and backing up to give a look to his bride. In response, (y/n) gave him a loving peck on the lips. "It's more than I could've hoped for."

As the couple continued to dance, Valt stood on the side with Sasha smiling like an idiot. "(y/n) really is His Queen."

_______________________________________
2066 Words

It's finally finished! Once again, a million thanks for all of you who had decided to stick around for the long time I took to make this book. This is looking like my last Beyblade Burst related fanfic, but I hope you enjoyed to read it as much as I enjoyed to write it over the years. And if you are looking for more work by me and are a fan of Shoto Todoroki then look for some of my other upcoming books.

Once again thank you! <3
~Mystical_Music05