Thirty Four.

I woke up to the feeling of kisses being planted all over my face.

I smiled and groaned as I blinked then I buried my face in Justin's chest, taking in his beautiful scent.

"Rise and shine." He whispered in my ear before kissing my temple.

"No." I groaned.

"Come on. It's almost midday." He said.

"What?"

I realised we were in bed, naked. Obviously last night was really intense if I didn't remember getting back to the bedroom.

Justin smirked and I slowly pulled the sheets up to cover my chest.

"Don't look at me like that." I said.

"How are you feeling?" He was obviously checking on how he performed.

"Okay." I said, not wanting to stroke his ego.

In all honesty, my body was tense and all I wanted to do was sit in a tub and relax.

"Just okay?" He asked.

"Yes. What were you expecting?"

He blushed and shook his head.

"What?" I smiled.

So maybe I'd thrown in one of two tricks which may have made Justin's soul escape his body for a few seconds. Maybe his body was tense too.

"Nothing." He said, blushing. "I was just checking on you like I always do in the morning."

"Okay." I giggled.

If he wasn't going to compliment me, I wasn't going to compliment him.

I rolled onto my back and looked up at the ceiling which I'd just realised was decorated stylishly and painted silver and white. Very classy.

I felt Justin's hand go up my thigh and I knew what he wanted.

"No, Justin." I scolded with a smile.

"What did I do?" He acted innocent.

"I can feel your hand. I know what you want and I say you're not getting it this morning."

"How about tonight?" He leaned in and kissed my collar bone.

"No."

"C'mon, Dileah." He whined.

I giggled.

"What has gotten into you this morning? Since when do you want a quickie the morning after we did it?"

"Since you did some moves I didn't know you had in you." He smiled.

I laughed.

"Mr Bieber, some things are just better experienced once." I rolled onto my side, facing away from him.

"Dileah."

"Justin."

"Please."

I giggled.

"You need to take a cold shower and have some coffee to chill out." I said.

"You're mean."

"I just don't want to overuse my magic, that's all." I smiled, quite proud of myself.

"I'll get you back for this, I hope you know that." He kissed my shoulder.

"Oh you wanna play that game?" I turned to face him.

"You're starting it."

"I'm learning to say no to you."

"Say no afterwards."