ten~

your outfit for the interview
(without the bag)

i woke up from which felt like a very long slumber, i let my eyes adjust to the light in the room before looking around.

i look to my left to see mortisha and cashmere sitting on the soft chairs next to my hospital bed.

yes me and clove where still in the hospital in the capital just to make sure they where perfectly fine for there futures.

"hey honey how are you doing, do you feel any better", mortisha asked me while cashmere went to get a doctor.

"yes i feel better, better than yesterday that's for sure", "if you don't mind can i please change from out of this discussing hospital gown please".

mortisha just laughed at me before a doctor came in, he checked over me and said i was all good to go.

i got changed into normal clothes just until we got back to the tribute centre.

my stylist and mentor helped me to the car where i would be taken back to the tribute centre .

as i get in the car i wonder where the brunette haired girl was that i had fell for.

"hey where's clove i haven't see her for 3 days, is she okay", i look at anyone to get an answer before cashmere starts speaking.

"she fine dear, the told us that you must not see each other until the interview but you two have already broke that rule, but that's not your fault you didn't know and neither did clove".

the car makes a stop and i step outside to see the all familiar tribute centre.

i freeze for a second just starting at the building before i feel someone push me a little inside the building.

we walk inside and it is still the same, like nothing had changed.

mortisha takes me to the same dressing room that i got put in in the very first day we got here, they wash my body and my hair, they did my makeup and nails and make my scars disappear.

but it was just makeup they will be back sooner rather than later, mortisha came back in with my dress in her hands, it was beautiful.

mortisha helped me get dressed, by tying the corset in the back, it was so tight i couldn't breath.

she finished by marking a little bow in the left over lace and helped me put my butterfly heels on.

i swear she always picks the highest heels it's not even funny.

she tied a light blue ribbon in my hair that matched my dress.

my hair was curled and put into a half up half down with the blue ribbon mortisha put in my hair before hand.

we put the finishing touches on, that being my jewellery, before we made our way to where our interview was being held.

i walk into the hall to see district 2's members all standing round, i see a bunch of makeup artists standing around someone, me guessing that was clove.

i look around to see it looks the exact same as before, literally deja vu.

i get this feeling coming over me, i didn't know what it was but i felt so.

before i could finish thinking i felt my eyes close and i feel my body hit the floor.

cloves pov
as im waiting for my makeup artists to finish whatever they where fixing, i kept thinking of the last time i was here.

before i could think any further i heard a bang and everyone turned around, i couldn't see anything due to people being in my way.

i push my way to the front of the people blocking me to see a girl in a blue dress laying on the floor shaking, just like what happened to clem a couple days ago.