nine~

i woke up from what felt like a really long deep sleep, i look around to see that i'm still in the woods but it's really dark this time, i look around more and see a light in the distance it was small but i was curious.

i stood up slowly and started walking towards it it getting slightly bigger every step i take.

i couldn't take my eyes of the light and i don't know why, i hear the leaves crunching from behind me, me body turned around to be met with the eyes of the very first tribute i killed.

"hey remember me", "yeah i'm the boy you killed", he starts walking towards me and i backed up, "don't tell me you don't remember me sweetheart". he had a smile that is dint know what it said.

he starts coming closer and his face turned stone cold, once his face changed i turned round and started running towards the light again.

i turn round to see if he is still chasing me to see he's gone, i turn back around but bump into someone before i even got the chance to turn around.

glimmer, "glimmer, but your dead, i- i saw you die", my eyes where wide and glimmer looked like she wanted to kill me.

"yeah because you killed me, you left me to die, you left them tracker jackets kill me!" she starts coming closer to me so i back away until i hit a tree.

"no i didn't, i didn't do anything, i promise",
"i would never kill you, your my sister".

"your no sister of mine", those words stung like a bitch.

she pulled a knife out from behind her back and put it up to my throat, "now i'm going to kill you".

"no no please don't kill me, please glimmer i love you, no", suddenly she fell to the floor.

i look behind her to see all the other tributes i had killed, they make a gap in between then and glimmer walks threw and stands in the front of them.

i look down to the floor to see her body is gone.

i look back up and see all the dead tributes and i mean all of them.

"what's going on", i look at all the faces of the tributes and see a glare on every face.

"they all work for me and take orders from me, and i order them to, kill you, you traitor!", glimmer screamed at me.

all the fallen tribute started charging towards me with the weapon they used in the arena in there hands.

as they got closer to me they stab there weapons into me some even throwing them at me from a distance, then my own sister, my own blood came up to me and slit me throat.

"that's might teach you a lesson, little sis".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
no one's pov

clem was laying in a hospital bed, with a hospital gown around her.

one of the doctors came in to check her and to see if she had woken up yet, she had been out for the past 3 days.

cloves room was right in front of clems so clove could see her perfectly, clove had been wake since the day they bought them to the hospital see as she didn't have as bad as injuries as clem.

her mentors had talk to her about how much the capital loves her and clem, i mean why wouldn't they, two careers who fall in love with each other in the hunger games.

they had told her that her and clem had to continue whatever they had in the arena, out do it, they had ti make the capital think they where in love.

but that's the thing clove was in love with clem, so why would she act in love.