one~

^^^^chariot outfit

Here i was sitting on the train with my older sister sitting next to me and two other tributes for the 74th hunger games.

if your wonder why there is four of us from district one, it's because about 10 years ago president snow brought out a new rule that's 4 tributes will be pick but only from the career district which is one and two.

so here i was on my way to the tribute building,
i got picked out of the bowl and my big sister glimmer volunteered for the second tribute, just my luck.

I wasn't scared i had trained for this for the past 8 years of my life, just like every other career had.

As i come out of my thoughts i see the view of the capital, it was beautiful, as we got closer i saw loads of colourful people waving and shouting all our names, i put a big toothy smile on my face and started waving.

while we where making our way in the building i was still waving at all the people and smiling sending a few odd winks and kisses from time to time, only to get me sponsors.

We walk into the building and get taken into separate rooms.

after these three colourful people finished scrubbing my skin cleans and waxing every part of my body but i was use to all that's so i didn't bother me.

i was laying on a surgical type table in a blue hospital gown when a women with black hair walked in.

"hey i'm mortisha your personal stylist, how are you today", she smiled at me with a genuine smile.

"hey i'm clementine, and i'm good thanks", i send her a small smile.

"okay well let's get started, so i will bring my makeup and hair stylist in and then when there done you can see your dress, i think you will love it".

~~~

After i had finished getting everything done i looked at myself in the mirror and looked over myself.

The dress was stunning, i had a little bit of makeup one but they told me i wouldn't need much because i was already beautiful, i had white french tips and my heels had diamonds placed all over them.

Mortisha walked in and saw me looking at myself in the mirror "you look stunning dear, now come on it's going to start soon".

we walked to where all the other tributes where waiting, i looked around and the girl from two caught my eye she was wearing a gold suited armer she looked like a greek god, i mean goddess, she was looking around at the other tributes sending them all a death glare, she moved her glare toward me before she caught me staring and replace it with a smirk, i wink at her before i turn around and make my way to glimmer.

"oh my god what the hell happened to you" i asked while trying to hide my laugh.

''your not even funny, the only thing you should be laughing at is your face, and btw i look amazing watch'', she looked over at the boys from distric two and called all of them over including the two girls.

''hey guys, so how do you think i look'', she asked while doing a spin.

the two boys look at eachother then back at glimmer with a smirk, ''personaly we think you look amazing'', one of them told her i think his name was cato but im not really sure.

''see so go look in the mirror little sis, then you will actually have something to laugh at'', she told me with a smirk on her face, making the rest laugh.